"Draco Malfoy" my name rolled of her tongue in a slight purr as I swallowed my drink and looked down her at her.

"Daphne Greengrass" I said in a boring tone. She was really the last person I wanted to even the think about right now.

"Missed you on our date the other day" she pouted as she reached to touch me but I pulled back with a second.

"I'm engaged and have a daughter so fuck off" I spat at her as she didn't flinch. In fact she smirked.

"Oh well" she shrugged as she handed me a drink "Here, you look like you need it" she giggled as I snatched it off her and threw it down my throat without another thought "Take a walk?"

"If we do will you leave me alone?" I asked, trying desperately for her to leave me the fuck alone.

"Of course" she playfully rolled her eyes as she forcefully linked our arms and walked from the noise of the party.

We walked up empty hallways and up stairs. I wasn't too familiar with this manor. When I turned 18 I inherited the Malfoy Manor whilst Mother and Farther moved out and bought a place of their own.

I had only been here a few times.

We finally stopped in a hallway at the east wing of the mansion. It was secluded and away from almost everyone. If I wasn't a 6'2 broad shoulder man I would be almost scared.

"Why don't you ever talk about us?" She asked after a short minute as I tore away from her and scoffed.

"Daphne... I'm married, happily" I spat as she sighed and got closer towards me.

"That never stopped us before" she smirked as I closed my eyes and cringed at the awful memory.

"We were in our 6th year and we were both drunk. You need to let it go" I seethed as she shook her head and loved her hands on my torso.

"You were still engaged to Astroia" she shrugged as I shook my head.

I stepped back from her once again, ridding her touch on me as I drew in a sharp breath.

"We had fun, dray" she smiled as I turned my back towards her.

"We never did" I shook my head as she walked closer to me once more.

"Come on" she whined "Anna is a phase. You'll be done with her the second you get another taste of me" I turned back towards her, anger flowing through my veins.

"Don't you dare talk about her" I gritted my teeth as I spoke. One more word and she'd push the wrong button.

"You know you don't want her. I'm everything you could want, not her. She's a silly little school girl and oh that baby of hers, could she get anymore desperate-"

In the blink of an eye I turned and pinned her to the wall, my fingers squeezing dangerously tight around her neck and not in a good way.

"Don't ever and I mean don't fucking ever talk about my wife or my child. That is a line  you don't not wanna cross" I felt her body quiver against the wall I held her tightly. I had never put my hands on a woman in a bad way and I never will to a certain extent.

I released her harshly as she gasped for air. Deep down there was a part of me that felt like regret but my blood was boiling so much that I couldn't feel it not one bit.

I felt the air was restricting. My skin was going a deep red and it was getting hot. I found myself choking for air as I stumbled back away from her. I didn't know what was wrong with me, I had never felt like this before.

My head was spinning and I knew it wasn't the familiar drink feeling.

I placed my hands on the wall to support myself so I wouldn't fall as I still gasped for air.

Panting heavily as I just wanted to rip my clothes off, everything covering my body I was uncomfortably aware of.

"You see, I tried to give you the safer option" Daphne shook her head as I looked to her, my sight getting slightly blurry.

"What-" I choked out as she walked closer to me.

"I knew you were never gonna leave her just like that. I told your father that but he wanted me to try, so I did" she said as I furrowed my eye brows, she was making no sense.

I choked out again and slumped against the wall and to the ground.

"The only way we can be together is if we get rid of her, get rid of both of them. You'll never love me if she's in the picture. So I had a brilliant idea and your father was more then happy to oblige" she smirked wickedly as she crouched down in front of me "Once their  dead you'll move on, just like you did with my sister and this time it will be with me"

"Daphne- don't-" I tired to pull in air to speak but I just couldn't. I felt myself on the verge of passing out.

"It's ok Draco. Once she's gone we can finally be happy. Start a family of our own, you'll forget about that little Elora and your so called 'Darling' AnnaLeigh" she reached out and took my cheek into her hand.

I was too weak to pull away I slumped my head into her support.

"We will be happy together" was all I heard her say before my head stopped spinning and my vision went black.

I wasn't sure if I should put a TW because idk what it would be if I did but I'm so so so sorry if anyone got triggered by it 🥺

Word count 1609.