[𝟜] 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝗌𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐘𝗌𝐮 𝐈𝐧 𝐀 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝗌

Začít od začátku

The death of another sorcerer was unimportant. It happened far too often for them to still feel sympathy.

It was the fact that the person who died was [Y.Name], someone who kept the balance of his clan and Jujutsu society. Not to mention a lot of people invested in him, seeing how he had a bright future.

Of course, everyone knew that [Y.Name] couldn't have died so easily. He must have had a moment of weakness that was unlike the fair executioner he was meant to be.

Frankly, the higher ups all blamed it on Itadori and, if he wasn't dead already, they would've scheduled for his execution.

"Why aren't you saying anything?!"

"...I'm telling you two that you can visit [Y.Name] during his funeral. Right now, only sorcerers in a high position are allowed to see him."

"What kind of bull-."

Megumi grabbed at Nobara's shoulder. She turned around and saw he was gritting his teeth, desperately trying to stop himself from bursting into there.

It was unfair.

[Y.Name] was his friend too.

But Gojo wouldn't budge, he had specific orders not to allow any unauthorized people inside and he himself didn't want the students to have to see the state their friend is in.

"Let's leave, Kugisaki." Megumi's bangs covered his eyes, unable to even look directly at the two.

Nobara clenched her fists, feeling how Megumi's hand was trembling as he tightly gripped her shoulder.

"Okay..."

Gojo could only watch the two first years leave. They were trying their best not to cry as they walked away.

Behind him, all the high ranking shamans had finally left the morgue. Shoko sighed from within the room, the tension as they asked questions about [Y.Name]'s death made her feel like she aged 20 years.

"Let him go, [Y.Name]'s dead Gojo." Utahime stated as she left the room, her eyes hazed with sadness hidden behind a strong exterior.

He wasn't allowed the liberty of grieving for someone. If Gojo was weak for someone, it might as well be him on that metal table in [Y.Name]'s stead.

Or would it have been better if that happened?

Perhaps the unbearable remorse he felt within his chest would finally be quenched.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Gojo and Shoko stared at [Y.Name]'s dead body laying on the cold metal table in dead silence. If either of them were alone with his corpse, they would've cried without stopping.

"Get up [Y.Name]..." Gojo whispered, nudging the corpse of the one he loved.

"Didn't you say you were going to change the Ginemoux clan?"

No response.

"You wouldn't die from something like that!" Gojo yelled, grabbing at [Y.Name]'s shoulder. Tears fell down his face and onto the student's skin.