[𝟜] 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝗼𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐘𝗼𝐮 𝐈𝐧 𝐀 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝗼

Start from the beginning

Could he have been able to save those beloved to him?

A fire started to burn in his chest, fueled by the desire to curse something.

To curse the world, curse the heavens, curse his fate.

"I can't bear losing you too." The outsider sobbed out.

A tall man with long [Hair Color] hair that reached his knees walked towards [Y.Name] in the white space. The two of them looked identical, although the stranger had a benevolent aura to him, reminding [Y.Name] of Anastasia.

"Do you wish to live, child?" The man placed his hand on [Y.Name]'s cheek and smiled benignly.

His eyes full of complicated emotions stared into those that were identical to his, but full of light.

"...Do I even deserve to live anymore? I'm a sinner and I'll never get to meet Anastasia."

"Someone once told me that the road to hell is paved with good intentions. If that is true, the road to Heaven must be paved with countless sins." He kept his kind smile even as he continued to speak.

"The world you live in has been made even the slightest bit better, the slightest bit kinder and the slightest bit purer just by the deeds you've done. [Y.Name], you are a sinner. A sinner who deserves to live."

The man took his hand off of [Y.Name]'s cheeks and brought it to the rosary prayer beads on his wrist. He ripped it off his wrist and threw it to the floor.

"Who-" [Y.Name] looked up at the nameless man but noticed he had disappeared.

The beads shattered as they hit the floor and [Y.Name] felt himself regaining energy to perform one more last ditch effort.

His heart started beating.

The words of the nameless man echoed in his head.

His fingers began to twitch.

If all roads lead to hell, he would pave his own road.

If there was no Heaven, he would create one.

If the pearly white gates didn't give him access, he would shatter them to pieces and walk on the rubble.

He was already the greatest sinner of all so none of it mattered anymore.

As his body started to disappear from the space, Anastasia smiled and waved goodbye, her body turning back to normal.

"Goodbye, brother."

If only he was there to see it one last time.

[Y.Name] Ginemoux, someone who was supposed to have died that day, defied fate and lived. A one in a million miracle.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

"Why aren't we allowed to see him?!" Nobara shouted, her and Megumi's attempts to go into the morgue blocked by Gojo.

There were many important figures gathering around [Y.Name]'s corpse, discussing what to do next.