'oh my god. oh my god. can the world just swallow me whole? i mean, at least he didn't mention the fact that i was staring at him, but still!'

"how about you shut it? you're bringing more attention to our damn table," you mutter through your clenched teeth.

he scowls at you as he stands up, "what did you just say to me, you twerp?"

"i said shut up! now can you sit down and stop your tantrum?"

your response comes out much louder than you wanted it to be. to which you cover your mouth, hoping to sink into the lunch hall floor again. you leave bakugo wide-eyed for a second.

"that's it, you lil' shit! ima explode your ass!"

"oh, try me then!"

the lunch bell quite literally saves you from any burned uniforms.

he huffs as he grabs his barely touched bento box, walking back to class.

you try to calm yourself as you pack, the group immediately trying to explain, "he's just like that sometimes, especially if the subject of the conversation is midoriya!"

"yeah, it's my bad, i should've known better than to bring him up! sorry."

denki apologizes, which he shouldn't have to.

"you shouldn't apologize for his behavior. i know you didn't mean any harm; it was just banter. bakugo just might've woke up on the wrong side."

their eyes widen as they look away, your eyes widen as the size of saucers, "or. is he normally like that?"

they all smile while chuckling nervously, shrugging.

"oh god. did i just get myself killed?"

"uh, i don't think so?!"

great.

as you slide your bag down to the ground beside your chair, you hear a very familiar voice.

"i am now walking into the classroom like a normal person!"

the class noticeably waken up and gleefully gasps,"all
might?!"

"yes, that it is me!"

'holy cow he's buff.'

his cheesy loud voice started to blur out as you peered outside the window, thinking about what you were going to make for dinner until you hear the words "hero costume."

the sound the shuffling of drawers being open and seats being pushed drawing your attention too.

you look toward the wall to see cubby-type things and costumes in them; as you're about get out of your seat, you see a sliver of an idea of everybody's costumes.

'woah.'

you quickly get out of your seat, as does the others, and book it toward the wall grabbing your costume and following the rest of the class towards the locker rooms.