Chapter Two

Joe had fallen out of his seat and had landed straight into the steering wheel, cracked his head open and god knows what else. The second car had crashed right into Zoe's door, crushing her fragile side, she'd whacked her head on her window and the first car had driven straight into the front, and by the looks of it had crushed her small delicate feet and bottom half of her legs. She was covered in blood, like a second skin. I was desperate to reach for her, desperate to know whether she was unconscious or whether she was.. was... NO. I refused to believe the worst. She wasn't dead. She couldn't be dead. My hand was stretched as far as it could go but my seatbelt was stuck, trapping me. I had no choice. I helped Louise and the girls instead, or at least tried to but they couldn't move, they were crying screaming... and I felt helpless. Marcus was shouting Niomi's name and Jim, Tanya's they both answered and clutched their lover's hand. I screamed the name of mine, nothing but silence. Tanya was on the brink of having a panic attack, and I already knew the anxiety had taken her over. Jim knew to and spoke soothing words. If Zoe was awake I would be doing this to her. Why isn't she awake? We were still upside down, in a ditch where no one could see us, where no one knew. Joe's car could blow any second. I didn't know what sort of engine it had, no one did.

My phone was in my pocket.

“Louise?”
She was frantic, screaming. She'd seen the blood and immediantly panicked.

“Oh my god. Oh my god. Are you okay? Is everyone okay? Where are Joe and Zoe? Are they okay? Please tell me they're okay!”

“Louise, calm down... listen to me. I need you to try and reach into my pocket and get out my phone. Can you do that?”
She gave a slight nod and, groaning and crying, lifted her arm. It was red with blood. But she managed to stay calm and reach for my phone.

“Have you got it?”

After a few minutes she replied.

“Yes, yes I have it.”

“Great pass it to me.” I was handed, what was once a black iphone was now a scary shade of red. I wiped my hands on my legs frantically.
I dialled nine nine nine immediately, we didn't have much time. Zoe didn't have much time...

Nine Nine Nine, What is your emergency?”

I need an Ambulance. EMEDIANTLY. We've been in a car accident there's blood everywhere”

Please state your whereabouts.”

We're in a field next to the main road just entering Brighton, view of the pier.”
“We will be as fast as possible sir, please try to remain calm.”
The line went dead. More blood came pooling out of Zoe's side. Please god hurry up. Please please please.

Marcus was the first to hear the ambulance. The rest of our ears soon catched the sound. The next few moments were a blur. The men and women came running, armed with emergency packs. A women reached us first, jumping into the ditch and towards my doorway, it had come off in the crash. She knelt down and took a quick glance at us all. She stared longer at Zoe and Nervousness ran through me.

“Sir, how many in the veichle?”
“Six.”

“Can you get out?”
“No, my seatbelt's stuck so are the rest of ours.”

“Okay, try not to panic.”

The rest of them soon made it to the ditch, a couple of me started to take care of Joe and Zoe. Please let them be okay.

(A/N)

Decided to give you another chapter today. Just felt like it. I hope you are enjoying this book, Please let me know. And I apologise in advance if I offend you in anyway about how I write these characters. This is just my way of writing and does not mean this is how I think they are.