𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5 : 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝕭𝖊𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖔𝖔𝖗

Babylon's P.O.V :

Time skip to the next day

Louis said that he talked to the other band and that they'll be joining us today. I'm excited to meet these boys, to say the least. Louis must really love them if he's sure enough to invite them to the studio.

I decided to stop being lazy and get ready. I put on a pair of black jeans and an MGK t-shirt, and of course, I add my signature black leather jacket. I brush my hair and put on some natural makeup. I had breakfast and headed out to the studio.

Ashton's P.O.V :

I can't believe it! We're in LA going on tour with the biggest band on the planet. I hear the others talking but I'm too anxious to talk.

Then I think back to my sister. No, not Lauren though I do love her. I think back to Frankie. Frankie said she'd be in LA when she ran away. I hope she still is. Maybe I could find her and ask what caused her to run. Doubtful though. She said she'd contact me when she graduates, which is in two weeks, and she hasn't done that.

"You're here," the driver says as he opens the door.

We walk inside and Michael, in pure amazement, says, "Wow this place is like fuckin heaven." He's not wrong. This place is beautiful. It's very modern with paintings of older patterns and designs.

Luke comes back from the main desk, "The lady over there said room 36 to the left." I nod and the band starts walking that way.

"30...32...34...36! Here we are, boys!" I exclaim and knock.

"Come on in, lads," I hear Liam say. I open the door and the last person I expected was there.

Babylon's P.O.V :

The boys and I are sitting around having a good laugh when we see the door start to crack open. I couldn't believe the person who stood there. There are a lot of aspiring bands in Australia but this one! Ashton, Michael, Calum, and Luke! I knew Louis said I might hate this band. BUT MY BROTHER'S BAND! That draws the line. I can tell the other boys knew since they all look in my direction nervously. I glare at Louis and then turn my direction to Ashton.

"F-Frankie?" he stuttered at a loss of words.

"I swear to god, Louis, this is why we don't just tweet at other people without everyone agreeing."

Louis stands up shakily, "Babylon, we knew they were from Australia but we didn't know you knew them." I guess he did have a point. However, if they knew if there was even the slightest chance (more like chonce) I knew them, they should've told me.

"Let's say that I know them is an understatement, Louis Tomlinson," I say through gritted teeth.

Ashton, Michael, Calum, and Luke all look confused. Ashton, as always speaks up for the rest of them, "Babylon? Is that what they call you now? That's a pretty long nickname."

I give Ashton a death stare, "I know it is, and it has a long story you'll never know."

Niall looks extremely scared when he asks, "Um, Babs. May I ask how you know them?"

I sighed knowing I would have to eventually explain, "Boys this is my brother," I point to Ashton. "And as you know, his band mates and best friends. One of which used to also be my best friend," I turned to Luke and gave him an apologetic smile. I felt bad. I should've at least told my best friend I was running away. I had planned on telling no one, but Ash caught me. That's the only reason I didn't leave without a trace.

"You can sit down, you know?" I say as I take my seat again, "I never was one to bite."

Before any of us could take another breath, "Why?" Ash asks with a tone he only used when mad.

I gulp, "I don't think it's a good time to explain it, Ashton." He's taken aback by this. I never called him Ashton. Ever since I could talk, I called him Ash, even in arguments. I don't even know what came over myself but I think it's necessary we're on a full first name basis now. One, we haven't seen each other in years. And two, he never cared before I left. Never asked how my day was, or why all of a sudden I stopped being so close with him. It was all about Michael, Calum, and Luke. I don't hate them and I never will, they're too sweet. They didn't do anything either. However, Ashton was still my brother. He should've noticed I wasn't okay. He should've noticed I suddenly became distant from everyone and everything. You know who stepped up? Stop, Babylon, stop. Not the time

"No, I think it's a good idea to explain why you left, Babylon," Zayn says, "You never even told us and you said it yourself that we're not just a team, we're best friends." Zayn isn't one to speak in these kinds of situations having a bad past with family, but I know he's right.

I take a deep. Here goes nothing...

A/N : Tea is happening! Why did Babylon run away? What didn't Ashton see? Don't ask me. I have have no fuckin idea; I haven't written the chapter yet. I might not update tomorrow, because of family stuff, but I will be back for sure Monday or Tuesday. Have a good day/night, luvs :-)

~Rennie●‿●