𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1 : 3 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖚𝖈𝖐𝖎𝖓 𝕸𝖔𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌

Babylon's P.O.V:

DIIIING!!! DIIING!!!

"What the hell could someone want at 3 in the fuckin morning?" I questioned as I reached over to my nightstand.

"BABYLON, GUESS WHO'S IN LA?" a voice rang in my ears.

"Gee, I don't know Niall. Maybe SOMEONE WHO IS RESPECTFUL OF MY EARDRUMS?!" said with sarcasm dripping in my voice.

"Sorry about him, love. He's just excited," I smiled at Harry, always the polite one he was, "We just wanted to let ya know we're at the studio and we're ready to do some writing."

"Ugh, have you guys ever thought that it's 3 in the morning without jet lag? Whatever let me get dressed and I'll be there soon," and with that, I ended the call and got up. I slipped on a Rolling Stones crop top, black ripped skinny jeans and my black and white checkered Converse. I head to the bathroom and put my hair into a ponytail (if you have short hair just style it so it's out your face. That's all I'm really going for). I put on some light makeup since I knew the boys wouldn't care, grabbed my phone, and headed downstairs.

I poured myself a bowl of cereal and looked through my songbook to find something good. Suddenly, my phone went off.

"Two years in LA!" it read. Dear god! Had it been two years? Two years since I left my family? Two years since I left Australia? Two years since I left my brother crying on the street, begging for me to say? I shook that last thought out of my head and continued eating. Wow, it had been two years since I risked it all and bought myself a plane ticket to LA to start a new life. I guess it had been that long, I mean I'm graduating high school this year.

I finish my cereal and brush my teeth. Hoping to get there as quickly as I can, I run down the stairs instead of taking the apartment's elevator. I get on my motorcycle and ride all the way there.

I get to the studio and hold up my pass for the door to open. It lets me in and I walk down the left-wing.

"30... 32... 34... 36!" I count to the right room and open the door, "Boys! Guess who's here?"

"Oi Oi! Is it a better songwriter than Babs?"

I roll my eyes and hug Louis, "Shut up!" I take a set and continue, "What's the game plan for the rest of Four?"

The boys look at each other like they have no idea what to say. Zayn's head perks up, "Maybe it should be something with a little more pop but still pulls at your heartstrings, since it's more of an emotional album?" I nod my head and start to write some lyrics down.

"How's this boys?", I start to sing lightly, "Now I'm searchin' every lonely place."

Liam joins, "Every corner callin' out your name."

"Tryna find you, but I just don't know," Louis trails off and there's a moment of awkward silence.

"Where do broken hearts go?!" Niall scream/sings.

Me and Zayn chuckle before copying Niall and singing, "Where do broken hearts go?"

Harry yawns and starts to close his eyes, "Can we finish this tomorrow? We have the chorus done, lads, and the jet lag is starting to kick in."

"But-," Liam cuts Louis off and gives him what we call the Daddy Direction look, "No, Louis, Harry is right. We have the main part of the song done and poor Babs is probably exhausted."

I shake my head, used to the late calls due to the plane rides and jet lag, "Oh no, Liam, it's perfectly fine. I'm just good with whatever the group is okay with."

Louis looks around and sees we're practically begging him to leave without telling him. He sighs, "Fine if you all don't want to have fun at 3 in the morning writin' songs."

I let out a breath I didn't know I had and started to pack up. Before heading out though, I ripped out the lyrics we wrote and put them on the desk that was in the room.

"Alright boys, I'm going to go enjoy the rest of the time I have to sleep. See you lot tomorrow." I got a chorus of byes and see ya laters as I headed out.

I got back to my apartment and finally let my thoughts wander. I can't believe it's been two years. I've gone from a girl scared of her own shadow to writing songs with the biggest band in the world at 3 in the morning. I chuckled at how ridiculous that sounded and went off the bed.

A/N : okay y'all before you come at me, please keep in mind this was written partly during the day and the other half at like 3 in the morning (haha yes I know ironic). my grammar and spelling suck, so if there's anything wrong please let me know but be nice too. Have a great day/night!

~Rennie ●‿●