welcome to my dan howell fan fiction

Chapter 1:

The Beginning

"Well, we're just a random group, hanging with more random people...," he heard Jaz say into his ear. "They don't know us and we'll never know them as well as we know each other."

Daniel scrambled out of bed and rubbed his eyes. He groaned, making his way into the bathroom to get his shower. Checking the time, he turned on the hot water and jumped in. "It's 7:30 already?!" He quickly covered his scalp in shampoo and rinsed it out. He washed his body and jumped out, running into his wardrobe.

He grabbed a towel from the towel rack in his wardrobe and dried off before he put his outfit on: dark skinny jeans and a random shirt and his Korean horned coat. Daniel groaned, remembering the report he hadn't finished for his first period class. He pulled up his backpack from the floor and put it on his left shoulder.

Running into his mom, he grabbed his breakfast from his loving mother. "Bye, Daniel!" He waved and ran out the door leaving his mom behind and shutting the door.

He quickly hurried down the driveway and went to the bus stop. The automobile pulled up and opened its doors.

"Hello Daniel, sir." Dan handed the bus driver the money owed for the ride to school. He nodded and waved him to go sit.

"Hello," he replied, sitting in the front of the bus, "how are you, Mr. Frank?" The man shook his head and a smile appeared on his old, wrinkly face. He slurped his coffee and answered to the younger man.

"Well, I am doing just fine. Why do you look so tired and anxious?" Dan explained his morning and unfinished report and the driver just laughed. "Don't worry, you'll be out of there soon enough. If you don't turn this in, just ask for a make-up assignment."

The town is a small one. Everyone knew everyone. Mr. Frank picks up Daniel every morning for school, so they have become friends. He knows Dan's whole schedule and his teachers, name for name, subject by subject. He knows all about his report and what teacher it came from. He knew Dan could make something up for the teacher some other time.

"Thanks Mr. Frank. I will trust you. The most I can get is a detention. I'll be fine."

123456789101234567891012345678910

How do you like the story? Is it good so far? Don't worry! I am still expanding it!

-Shelby

Instagram/Twitter/Vine: @mrs.shorman or @browniedaniel/@danhasnocereal/@brownie daniel