Chapter.19 no plan

Ok this is for don't worryI'm da gonna update baby on the way as well after this. So let's get into it shall we.

The two just stared at each other wondering if the other had a plan which neither did and ladybug and Nathalie had already started fighting. When duusu saw this all she could think about was the vision she had of the two not having a plan and making one up that didn't workout at all for Nathalie got cataclysmed in the end she just couldn't let that happen not to Nathalie as she tried to fly over to the two she found it was going to be hard for ladybug and Nathalie were really going at it with the fighting and honestly duusu thought it was going to trigger a coughing fit from how fast and from how swift she was moving I may have took a while but she made it over to the two boys standing there looking confused on what to do. "Ok you two listen up I know you don't have a plan. Duusu said as she looked at the two they looked ashamed especially Gabriel so she decided to calm herself before taking to them once more. "Alright I know you might not have a plan I know you feel as if you just need to make on up a boom but I'm telling you it doesn't work like that my owner is smarter then she may appear. As duusu continued her speech chat noir was trying his best to think of a plan cause without one there was no way they were going to bet her without one. But he wasn't smart enough so he tried to pull some one who was.

Ladybug...

Even though he didn't wanna make ladybug think he was irresponsible he had to help Nathalie
one way or another but it would be hard since the two were really going at it with the fighting no one was messing around not even chat noir himself he was as focused as no cat stalking a mouse he knew he had to wait for the perfect moment to snatch ladybug.   

3.

2.

1.!!

He grabbed ladybug and pulled her to the side along while hawkmoth was trying to reason with her agian. He still didn't understand why he cared so much if she was ok though maybe he just didn't want his partner in crime getting hurt cause it would be harder to get our miraculous that way chat thought but brushed it aside so he could talk to ladybug.
"Chat?!!! Why did you do that our plan was going fine?!- well you never gave me a plan so what is it anyway. Chat felt his heart pounding in his chest but he knew he had to tell her. " malady I don't have a plan neither does hawkmoth I'm so sorry I failed you." Chat said almost in tears ladybug had this strange feeling of sadness like it was if ADRIAN?! Was crying infront of her at that very moment she was confused on this but just looked back at chat and said." Look you didn't fail me
I'm proud that you told me the truth instead of making something up now let's make a real plan to get ms. Sancoeur back!"she told chat he felt so much better he couldn't believe he had done something right for once so he called over hawkmoth to make a plan.

Now any ideas......

(????????????)

Perfect!! They both screamed....

End of chapter 19 see you soon in chapter.20 the plan.