Chapter.14 why.....

(Ok I'm sorry but before anything tap the picture above I promise it's worth it)

Into the chapter...

It was almost an hour since chat had started his fit and fancily ladybug was getting quite annoyed with them both. ALRIGHT CAN YOU TO JUST BE QUIET ALREADY!!. She yelled out of rage and annoyance hawkmoth was shooked chat was unfazed with her yelling for he had heard it once or twice before. Fine but I'm not done with hawkmoth just yet. Chat said turning away to try and get a slight glimpse of the Eiffel Tower to see if Nathalie was actually there or not which she was and it without a doubt made his heart skip a beat he then turned back to face hawkmoth. S.so you weren't lying when you said she was at the top of the Eiffel Tower.... we have to save my- I mean ms. Sancoeur. hawkmoth was relieved to finally get chat noir calm well as calm as he could try to be but in his heart it kinda hurt to her sancoeur instead of....agreste for some reason he still did not understand and on top of that he once again wondered why chat noir cared so much about her and in chats mind he wondered why as well they both were stuck on one question......

And one question alone....

Why does he care.....

To be continued in chapter.15 "vision's agian"