Athurs messege/ trailer

Sorry for the chapters being so short I have to go somewhere soon and I didn't won't for you all to wait on chapter six hope you still enjoy the cliffhangers tho bye till next time on the shippers project hint hint chapter 7-8 Will have the Gabranath cause yes uvu and since  I love you guys I'll give you a little trailer for chapter 7 here we go.....

A quick note if you have not seen the mlb season 4 promo this might give you a spoiler so you have been warned
So.... here we go!

As I stood there frozen in shook about what I had done I realized I had to fix my horrific mistake so I ran. To my safe and pulled out the thing that had started this all the thing that was hurting the one I cared for so much about and. The one It had taken away from me years before as I took it back to my original spot i put it on along with the one that was already mine I watched as a tiny blue and purple kwami came from it she looked tired but when I told her the situation at hand the exasperation of tired faded into a face of dispare and anger she was angry with me that I had hurt a person a person she couldn't bare to lose like the one before her since she was are of my power she questioned why and why she was in the state that she was in but when I explained to her that I didn't know why that person was in that state she made me promise that I would find out the moment we had fixed the problem I agreed and used the words......

"NOOROO"

"DUUSSU"

"UNIFY!!!!"

And there stood the almighty.....

SHADOW MOTH....

" as he stood in his layer that was illuminated by glowing feathers and moths he uddered the words "I'm coming my dear hang on and don't you worry I shall fix my mistake".....

Will shadow moth be able to save his dear before it is too late find out next time on the shippers project chapter 7 stay tuned-.....

Hope you enjoyed your little trailer it should hold you guys till I write chapter seven