Chapter.11 the search

Here is the long awaited chapter hope you enjoy 😉... (and yes way more Gabranath)

Previously on a shippers project....

Gabriel said

"I'm going to find you weather my life depends on if"

Anyway into the story!

As the hero's and villain searched Paris desperately failing right now he honestly wished that she would turn into mayura and maybe he could wai- he thought "my miraculous I can track her through my miraculous!!"
Nooroo was thinking how In the universe did he not relies this sooner... as Gabriel began to search for any negative emotion near them he suddenly picked up something it was of a very sad woman and a very small blob like creature clearly trying to calm her down she was on the tip top of the Eiffel Tower Gabriel stared in horror he knew it was her he was certain of it and that's what scared him the most" I Know WHERE SHE IS!!" He yelled out to the two young heroes as soon as chat noir heard this he shot over to hawkmoth wanting to know but before he was able to ask hawkmoth yelled her location leaving chat noir staring at him with a stare that could kill if I had the ability "I SWEAR YOU LITTLE Bi#TCH IF THIS IS SOME SICK F#CKING JOKE YOUR TRYING TO PULL ITS NOT FUNNY!!" Chat noir had just about gone into full rage mode and hawkmoth new there was not enough time for this so he was trying to help as much as he could but he knew with himself panicking just as much as chat was angry for once in his in all his time of saving Nathalie and saving mayura...

He knew...

That this time....

He'd surely...

Be to late.....

There you go guys chapter 11 the long awaited chapter hope you enjoyed and see you soon in chapter 12 "a new prospective"