Chapter. 7 the battle

As lady sadness sat in the chair that nadia would usually sit in she broadcasted herself live all across Paris saying "hello Paris I am lady sadness I really don't have much to say other than chat noir I know who you are I'll spare your identity for now but just know I'm waiting for you also ladybug if I were you I would come up with a plan as if y'all even need it for I have one that will not fail meet me at the iffale tower get ready to meet your demise" she said logining out with an evil laugh as the hero's headed out to the tower little did they know that shadowmoth was also on his way to reclaim his peahen.....
A solid two minutes had asses and the hero's had finally arrived all they needed now was there villain the entire time chat noir was only thinking about what Nathalie well lady sadness had said like how did she know his identity why was she sad in the first place he was so confused but he hope that her magic butterfly's would erase her memories of finding out his identity" he was snapped out of his thoughts when the one and only lady sadness herself as she was about to attack she felt someone pull her back she turned around to see shadowmoth with his arm draped around her waist holding her back" WHAT IN THE WORLD LET ME GO!! She screamed in pure anger trying to maintain her role of lady "sadness" I'm so sorry my dea- he was cut off by the sound of chat noir yelling "LET GO OF HER" at this point Gabriel was fuming he just wanted wanted to take his peahen back home and make sure she gets her rest before anything bad happens but of cause lady sadness started to feel her energy degrading she just rubbed it of then hit shadowmoth in the stomach and lunged towards ladybug and chat noir they started to fit and fit shadowmoth was fed up with it and decided to make a senti monster even tho he had never done it before it was worth a try so he pluked a feather I remembered what Nathalie said when she made the hawkmoth senti monster. Fly my little amuk and bring my creation to life the amuk didn't fly instead it just fell to the floor shadowmoth was confused and shooked and lady sadness was getting weaker by the second luckily for him the young hero's were to distracted by lady sadness she wasn't kidding when she said she had a plan the woman was literally all over the place doing backflips and throwing punch's like it was nothing it had me wondering if she could do all this as mayura as well it maybe his heart speed up but he soon came back to the reality of all this and ran to the back of a building to ask duusu why the amuk would not fly "duusu i Need your help the amuk won't fly!!" Whoa whoa whoa what do you mean the amuk won't fly' duusu stated " I mean it will not fly and I'm saying the right words for sure!" Hmmm maybe the miraculous is use to ms. Nathalie i seems to like her and apparently it has recognized her voice!" H..how is that even possible?!? " I really don't know mister Gabri- duusu was cut off by her getting a vision of her owner collapsing in an allyway and hear breathing.....

Was strange.....

It was almost like.......

It was stopping.......

To be continued in chapter. 8
Will duusu be able to warn Gabriel about her owners drastically stopping breathing before it's too late?