Goon 1: Aww baby ko gussa aa gya

They passes more comments on her resulting Nandini gave a tight slap to one goon. Now the goons got angry

Goon 1 : teri itni himmat ruk abhi batate hai. 

One goon tried to touch Nandini. But suddenly Manik holds his hand and looks at him with dangerous eyes.  

Manik (angry): How dare you even think to touch her? 

Saying this Manik starts fighting with the goons. Nandini takes out her phone and calls the police immediately. She also calls Aryaman and informs him everything. Aryaman immediately leaves on his bike. 

Nandini then looks at the fight and she got completely shocked. Both the goons were hitting Manik as they were two and more stronger than Manik. Manik's face was red as he got some slaps while blood was also coming out from his body due to this fight. His forehead and lips were also bleeding while his ears were also red. While Manik was trying to fight but they were more strong. Manik was shouting in pain. Nandini gets tears in her eyes and she immediately runs there trying to stop the goons from hurting Manik. 

Other side 

Aryaman was driving his bike as fast as he can. He was fully tensed. 

Other side

Nandini (cries and begs) : Please Manik ko chod do, maine tumpe haath uthaya jo krna hai mere saath karo. Please leave Manik

Manik : Nandini just go from here I said. I will handle them. Tum jao yaha se 

Nandini (cries): Nhi Manik main tumhe chodkar nhi jaungi

Goon 2 holds Manik's head from back. Manik looks at Nandini with tears due to pain. Nandini was crying seeing Manik in pain.

Goon 2 (smirks): Kyu bahut ban rha tha na. Ab kya hua. Maan na padega school boy hai lekin akad itni badi hai. Akela hum goons se fight krne aa gya. Ab bhukat.  

Goon 2 gives a punch to Manik. Manik falls on floor not having any strength to fight back now. Nandini tries to run to save Manik but Goon 1 holds Nandini by her hairs. Nandini cries in pain. Manik sees this and tries to get up but he was badly injured. Suddenly Aryaman came there and starts beating both the goons with an iron rod. Nandini runs to Manik and cries.  

Nandini (cries): Mani tum theek ho na 

Manik tries to speak but He was badly hurt by the goons so can't able to speak anything. Nandini  starts caressing Manik's face trying to comfort him.

 Meanwhile police came and arrest the goons. They also calls the ambulance while Aryaman also runs to Manik.

Aryaman starts caressing Manik's hairs.

Aryaman (teary): Mani tu theek hai na

Manik smiles lightly seeing Aryaman and Nandini. Meanwhile Manik feels more weak and he closes his eyes and faints