CHAPTER 6

"THIS IS NOT OUR MOM AND DAD" Lisa shouted.

Jisoo and everyone  was confused at what Lisa said.

   "What do u mean Lisa?" Asked Jisoo who was puzzled.

" Unnie look at them. They don't have those tattoos in thier hands, which they had it today  and their rings are missing." Lisa explained to her with a little hope in her eyes, which was not unnoticed by her unnie. Lisa hopes her discovery will be correct and her parents are still alive.

Believeing what Lisa said, Jisoo and the officers  started to examine everything but didn't find anything as Lisa mentioned. The tattoos are there and the rings were placed in their fingers as it is. They thought she just couldn't believe her parent's death and is not in a right mental state.

" Lily the tattoos and rings are there." said Jisoo in a soothing voice.

" No Unnie look ther-" before she could complete, she saw everything as it is. Lisa was confused because she was so sure that  those things were not there before. She even checked it twice but nothing changed.

Lisa was walking back and forth. She couldn't believe it. Her hopes got shatter.
" Unnie I saw these things w-were not there before. I even checked them thrice before letting you know. Y-You  k-know that I won't lie to you. I-I s-saw these things were not there before I-" Lisa sniffled between her words. She felt her throat closing up. Tears started to  streamed down her face.

Jisoo just hugged her tightly and whispered," Lily,  I know it's hard to believe but t-they a-are gone. Stay strong for me please." After saying this she kissed her forehead.
"They can't leave us. They are still alive " Lisa was chanting while still in Jisoo's embrace. Lisa was shivering and weeping. Jisoo can't see her in this state she felt heart broken. She hugged her tightly and said while patting her head,"I know I couldn't believe it that they are gone  but just stay strong for me I can't see u in this state. I only have u now. Please Lily."

Jisoo was just pretending to stay strong but deep inside she just wanted to scream and cry hard. She couldn't believe that their parents left them. They never expected this and could never accept this sad truth. She was trying her best to not to lose her control but after seeing her lily like this she couldn't take it. She too started to cry silently in Lisa's shoulder. Seeing them like this the officers and others felt sympathy. They tried to console them.

But Neither of them know that someone was watching them this whole time afar with a smile on his face," Soon you will be mine, my love."

The reporters started to rush in the scene, after hearing the famous business couple's death in an accident.They tried to reach Lisa and Jisoo but the officers block their way. After sometimes the officers told them to leave with Uncle Jack as the situation here is getting worse. The officers have already contacted Jack and informed about his sister's and her husband's dead. He felt broken hearted. He lost his lovely sister. After hearing this tragic news, he immediately went there and saw Jisoo and Lisa hugging each other and crying. His eyes flooded with tears seeing the sight. He went near and console them. He took them to his house which he rented it for few days as he came here for business purpose.

At midnight

Lisa was sweating, her was heart pounding. She was shivering.
" No mom dad. Don't leave us. No Dad? Mom?" Lisa was mumbling while her eyes closed. Jisoo woke up hearing this. She went near her and saw her lily  being restless and  her tears running down her cheeks from her closed eyes. Her lily was having a nightmare.
"Shh-no no don't panic, my lily." Said Jisoo in a calm voice and caressed her head. She started to sing a lullaby which their mom used to sing when they were young. Lisa started to calm down and  slowly went back to sleep. She saw her lily's face was dull and weak. After that Jisoo headed towards the balcony, staring at the moon and stars in the dark sky.  The wind blowing her hair. Suddenly she started to sob," Why? Why did you leave us? Please come back Dad and Mom. We really miss you."