08 ; Finding Octavia

Trouble - Stripped ; Halsey

Eight;

;

The italics are flashbacks.

;

"Have you seen Octavia?" Bellamy asked.

"No," Clarke tells him.

"It's Octavia, she's probably chasing butterflies."

"Taylor, I've checked the entire camp," Bellamy said. "She's not here."

//

"It's so beautiful," Taylor said mesmerized as she watched the things fall out of the sky.

"Like you," Bellamy says under his breath.

"What did you say?"

Taylor heard what Bellamy had said, she just wanted to hear him say it again.

"Nothing," Bellamy tells her.

Taylor smiles and bites her lip.

//

Taylor, Bellamy, Jasper and a few other people were roaming the woods trying to find Octavia. Taylor's flashlight landed on a bush, she squinted her eyes and saw something in it.

"Bellamy!"

Bellamy threw a rope down a hill, "I'm going all the way down." he grabbed it and slid down the hill.

Taylor was right behind her best friend. When she reached the bottom she saw Bellamy on his knees examining the ground, "someone else was here."

"The footprints are deeper going that way," Bellamy pointed east.

"He was carrying her."

"If they took her, she's alive, Bellamy days.

"Like when they took me," Jasper spoke up.

Taylor took a step forward, she looked up. Hanging in the trees were multiple dead bodies dangling off strings. Taylor screamed and ran over to Bellamy. Bellamy hugged his best friend tightly.

"I don't speak Grounder, but I'm pretty sure this means keep out," Jasper says.

"Let's get out of here," someone chimes.

"I'm outta here," another person says.

"Yeah, me too," a person agrees.

//

"They should get it over with! Come on! We know you're out there! You want to kill us!" Jasper yelled.

Some Grounders approached slowly, suddenly the horn blew off in the distance. The Grounder turned around and retreated.

"They're leaving."

"That horn."

"What does it mean?" Someone asked.

"Acid fog."

"We have to run," Bellamy said.

"There's no time."

//

Bellamy couldn't help but stare at Taylor. He knew he should't, she is his best friend. The way she looked in the light, swaying her hips, intrigued him. It was wrong to think like that about her, but he couldn't help it.

"Solar flare alert. An c-class solar flare had begun in the starboard side on the Ark. All citizens must report to the nearest shelter zone immediately. This is a test. This is a solar flare alert."

"Bell, I need to get home!" Octavia shouts.

"Masks off," a guard tells the teenager.

//

"You're not a guardsman yet, cadet."

"I.D," another guard demanded.

"Stop her!" A man yelled.

Taylor lunged forward when a guard tried to grab Octavia. She elbowed one in the face and he fell to the ground. A second guard rushed forward to Taylor, she brought her knee up and kicked the guard where the sun doesn't shine. He groaned and toppled over. A third guard snuck up behind Taylor, they grabbed her and pulled her away.

Taylor looked up at Bellamy, "I'm sorry."

//

"There's no fog."

"Maybe it was a false alarm," Finn suggested.

"They're coming back," Bellamy said.

"I think he's alone."

"Now can we run?" Jasper asks.

"He doesn't see us, Finn observed.

"I'm going after him," Bellamy said.

"And what? Kill him?" Finn asked.

"No, catch him."

"Make him tell me where Octavia is, then kill him."

"How do we know he's leaving us to another trap?" Jasper asks.

//

"Bellamy?"

"Octavia?"

"Get the key," Bellamy ordered.

"Monroe, watch the entrance."

"How did you find me?" Octavia asks Taylor.

Taylor looked at the kocked out Grounder, "followed him."

"We should go. Now, before he waked up," Jasper says frantically.

The Grounder shot up, he gripped a knife tightly. He moved quickly and plunged it into Finn's abdomand.

"Finn!"

I'm so sorry for lack of updates, I have had major writer's black lately. Tbh that gif makes want to give her hug and tell her everything is going to be okay. She looks like a kicked puppy and it breaks my heart seeing her like that. I'm so sorry that this is a shorter chapter. 

[not edited]