07 ; Sabotage

Enemy Fire ; Bea Miller and Drop in the Ocean ; Ron Pope

Seven;

Taylor and Octavia walked out of the drop ship once they heard all the commotion. Taylor looked up at the sky, she smiled at the sight of someone possibly coming down to help them. Bellamy came out of his tent, shirtless, Taylor's gaze moved to his shirtless torso.

"You're staring," Octavia whispered.

"What?"

"You're staring at Bellamy," Octavia says.

"No, I wasnt."

"Whatever," Octavia dropped the subject concerning her brother and Taylor.

"Now we can kick some Grounder ass," Bellamy says.

Two girls walked out of Bellamy's tent, Taylor scoffed as they approached.

"Please tell me they brought down some shampoo," she said.

//

"Where is he?" Taylor called out as she barged into Bellamy's tent.

"Ever heard of knocking, bitch?" The girl said and she covered up her chest.

"It's a tent, there's no way of knocking, dumbass."

Clarke and Finn stormed into his, "oh, great, it's a free show. Anyone else want to take a look?"

"Where the hell is Bellamy?" Clarke demandded.

"He took off a while ago," she told the 3 teenagers.

"Gear's gone."

"He told everyone to stay," Clarke remembered.

"Whatever's in that thing, he wants it," Finn said.

"We've got to get there before he does."

Clarke and Finn ran out of the tent, Taylor was close behind them. Before she exited the tent she threw her arm up and gave the two girls the finger.

//

"This isnt your fault, Taylor," reassured Clarke.

"I shouldve known he'd go for that radio."

"How are you suppose to know something like that?" Finn asked.

"Because he's spent every single minute since we landed making sure no one on the Ark finds out we're alive. He's also my best friend and I should've seen it coming, that selfish dick."

"It doesnt mean you can predict what people are gonna do," Finn tells her.

"Thats excatly what I have to do."

//

"Should we split up?"

"Yeah," Clarke and Finn said.

"Clarke, youre coming with me."

"You go that way," Taylor pointed east. Finn nodded and ran off.

//

Taylor searched the area that Clarke had told her to look in. Taylor looked up and saw box sittiing in the middle of a field. She slowly walked towards it, once the brunette reached it, she slowly opened the door. Inside was a girl, the mystery girl's eyes began to open. When she saw Taylor her brown eyes widen, "I made it?"

Taylor nodded, she held her hand out to help the girl out of the pod.

"Clarke!"

Once Clarke heard Taylor's yell she stopped what she was foing and ran toward her voice, thinking she was in trouble.

The girl, who name is Raven as Taylor learned, took off her space helmet. She took a step out of the pod and stumbled a bit. Once she regained her balance she took a deep breath of fresh radiation soaked air.

"I dreamed it would smell like this," Raven told Taylor.

"Raven!" Finn called.

Raven's head snapped toward the sound of Finn's voice, "Finn!"

She ran toward the space walker, Finn cupped her cheeks. Clarke let out a sigh of annoyance, Taylor looked at her with sympathy.

"You're bleeding," Finn observed.

"I don't care," Raven said.

Finn laughs, "how did you get here?"

"You know that big scrap hold, the one on K deck?" Raven asks.

"You built that from scrap?" Finn asked surprised.

"I kind of rebuilt it," Raven clarifies.

"Please," Finn says, not really believing her.

"Like that's hard. I just needed a couple of parts and some love," Raven says smugly.

"You're insane," Finn tells her.

"I'd do more for you and worse," Raven said. "Just like you would for me."

"Come on, sit down," Finn instructed. He led her to a rock a few feet away from where they were just standing. Finn walked over to Clarke, "I'm sorry."

//

"Where is it?"

Bellamy turns around, "hey there, Killer. You taking a walk in the woods?"

"They're getting ready to save oxygen and I can guarantee you it won't be Council members. It'll be working people, your people. Bellamy, where's the radio?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about," he lied.

"Bellamy Blake? They're looking everywhere for you," Raven spoke up.

"Shut up," Bellamy snapped.

"Looking for him why?"

"He shot Chancellor Jaha," Raven said.

"That's why you took the wristbands, you needed everyone to think we're dead. You half breed backstabbing piece of shit!"

"Jaha deserved to die," Bellamy says.

"But he isn't dead," Raven said.

Bellamy raised his eyebrow, "what?"

"You're a lousy shot," Raven tells him.

"You always did what you had to do to protect Octavia, that's who you are. You can do it again, by protecting 300 of your people. Where's the radio?"

"It's too late," Bellamy said.

//

Bellamy led them to a stream, Clarke, Finn, Raven, Taylor, and a bunch more people padded through the water. Taylor kept her eyes opened for anything that might look like a radio. She took a step forward and tripped over something. She quickly recovered, her eyes landed on something that looked like it had wires hanging out of it.

"I found it!"

Raven ran over, Taylor handed her the radio, "can you fix it?"

"Maybe," Raven answered. "It'll take half a day just to dry out the components to see what's broken."

"Like I said, it's too late," Bellamy mumbled.

"Shut up, do you have any idea what you did? Do you even care?"

"You asked me to help, I helped."

"Hold up, we don't have to talk to the Ark. We just she to let them know we're down here, right?" Raven said.

"Yeah, but how do we do that with no radio? You've taken an impossible situation and made it worse."

[not edited]

Life Support » Blake [1]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें