02 ; The Queen

Two;

"You know, my father, he begged for mercy in the airlock chamber when your father floated him," Murphy told Wells.

"You spelled die wrong, geniuses," Wells said.

"I fyou're gonna kill someone, it's probably best not to announce it," Bellamy says.

"You're not really a member of the guard, are you?" John Murphy asks Bellamy.

"No, the real guard will be here soon unless we stop it," Bellamy informs John.

Taylor appeared behind Bellamy, he turned around and looked at his best friend.

"You don't really think they're gonna forgive us for our crimes. Even if they do, then what? People like us, we're gonna become model citizens now, get jobs, if we're lucky, maybe pick up their trash?" Taylor yelled.

A small smile made its way onto Bellamy's lips, Taylor pursed her lips.

"You got a point?" Murphy asks.

"No, I got a question. They locked us up, dumped us down here like lab rats to die. So why are you helping them?" Taylor raised her eyebrow.

"The hell we are," Murphy retorted.

"You're wearing those bracelets, aren't you? Right now, those things are telling them whether or not it's safe to follow us down," Taylor reminded them.

"Okay, you said we could stop it. How?" Murphy asked the brunette.

"Take them off, the Ark will think you're dead, that it's not safe to follow. You follow?" Taylor narrowed her eyes at the boy in front of her.

"Right, and if we do, I mean, what's in it for us?" He asked Taylor.

"Someone has to help us run things," Taylor says with devious look in her eyes.

"Okay, Queen," Murphy says, his eyes move to Bellamy. "King."

Taylor furrows her eyebrows, she turns her head towards Bellamy. He smirks and winks at the teenage girl.

//

"Who's next?" Bellamy called out.

"What the hell are you doing?" Wells asked.

"We're liberating ourselves. What does it look like?" Taylor asks with sass.

"It looks like you're trying to get us all killed. The communication system is dead. These wristbands are all we got, take them off, and the Ark will think we're all dying, that it's not safe for them to follow," Wells complained.

"That's the point, Chancellor . We can take care of ourselves, can't we?" Taylor tells Wells.

"yeah!" The mob of people yelled in response.

"You think this is a game? Those aren't just our friends and our parents up there. They're our farmers, our doctors, our engineers. I don't care what she tells you. We won't survive here on our own, and besides, if it really is safe, how could you not want the rest of our people to come down?" Wells asks the people.

"My people are already down. Those people locked my people up. Those people killed my mother for the crime of having a second child. Your father did that," Bellamy reminded Wells.

"My father didn't write the laws," Wells snapped.

"No, he enforced them, but not anymore, not here. Here, there are no laws," Taylor said.

"Here, we do whatever the hell we want. Now, you don't have to like it, Wells. You can even try to stop it or change it, kill me. You know why? Whatever the hell we want," Bellamy tells him.

"Whatever the hell we want!" Murphy repeats.

"Whatever the hell we want!" A second person chants.

"Whatever the hell we want!" People start to chant over and over again.

Taylor and Bellamy look at each other, Taylor's eyes light up. She smiles and Bellamy's fingers touched the tips of hers. His fingers intertwine with Taylor's. A loud clap of thunder shakes the ground. Drops of water hit Taylor's skin. She looks up in awe at the sight before her.

Wells walks over to Bellamy and Taylor, "we need to collect this."

"Whatever the hell we want," Taylor snaps.

Taylor untangled their fingers and walked over to the drop ship. Bellamy's eyes trailed down her body.

"Way to stare at her ass," Murphy says and Bellamy glares at the boy next to him.

[not edited]