Chapter 1: Hopes Peak Acadamy

I finnaly arrive to Hopes Peak Acadamy. And Jesus its such a big school. I hear some annoying sounding dude talking to someone else.

Wierd dude:I have no idea how I'm gonna find my way around this school

Person he's talking to: eh Im sure they'll tell us where to go. Maybe we should look for the gym and stay there.

Wierd dude: THATS SUCH A GOOD IDEA

My ears felt like they were gonna start bleeding from that annoying shit. But I decided it might be best to go to the gym, so thats where I went. But walking there, I bumbed into another dude. He looked wierd but cool at the same time. Then he spoke in an extremely deep ( and pretty hot to be honest ) voice

Strange dude: Watch it you mortal! You have no idea the power i hold!

So he was fucking wierd. I genuinely thought he came straight from a cosplay convention or something. But me being someone who understands this type of person I responded with an epic line

Me: You? Power? Hah! I can control powers so extraordinary, you can only wish to lay your eyes upon it!

And with that I walked off. Though I was blushing a little cause his voice caught me off guard a bit. I didn't think I was going to see him again because it was a big school, but I think I secretly was hoping to see him again.

* the gymnasium *

I'm at the gym waiting for the headmaster to show up when I see fuyuhiko and peko. They walk up to me

Fuyuhiko: I see your here as well, are you going to tell everyone what you are?

I could tell he ment my ultimate talent. Honestly I didn't want anyone to know and I was thinking about what I should tell everyone.

Peko: no need to answer i can already tell you are going to keep your identity hidden.

Me: Yea I am. I know I shouldn't ask from my superiors, but can you please keep that secret of me with you?

After some thinking fuyuhiko finnaly agreed and then he walked away. I was once again alone. I thought I was gonna stand there forever then I heard a squeaky voice from the speaker

Squeaky voice: Hello students! My name is monokuma and i am your headmaster!

Everyone in the gym was dumbfounded at the fact it was a teddy bear speaking...

Monokuma: now, you'll have 1 teacher all year. You can join up to 5 clubs. If you don't join all 5 then you'll spend the day with your homeroom teacher. Also we have school on Sundays. You're only off on Saturday.

Everyone groaned in what seemed to be unison. But after that announcement, everyone was assigned homerooms. I was put into a class where the teacher was a stuffed bunny, named monomi. I felt like I was gonna get a migraine. Then I hear some annoying voice and I turn around to see a boy my height with purple hair and a creepy grin.

Purple haired boy: heyyyyyyyyy, what's your name? What's your talent? What clubs will you join? You look intriguing! I'm kokichi! Kokichi ouma! IM THE ULTIMATE SUPREME LEADER OF AN EVIL ORGANIZATION!!!!! Whats your talent?

Me: uhhhhh,

I didn't know how to answer so I just blurted something out

Me: I'm Alisha Kozakura, the ultimate vetenarian.

Kokichi: you don't look like a vet... no your lying.. I'm a liar so I can spot out lies soooo easily, so ill give you another chance. What's your REAL name and your REAL talent.

I was annoyed at this but I stuck by my word

Me: I am Alisha Kozakura, the ultimate vetenarian. Dont ask me again.

I then went to sit down. There was 12 students in my class.
Me
Kokichi
Chihiro
Maki
Shuichi
Kazuichi
Gonta
Teruteru
Hifumi
Tenko
Aoi
Sakura

I talked to them all. I became best friends with chihiro,gonta, and tenko. My mutal friends are now shuichi,aoi and sakura. And the rest are just annoying. Except maki, she didn't seem interested in talking to me. Tho she reminded me of me... she doesn't seem like the ultimate child caregiver and she seems to be hiding something. Like me. Well, ill talk to other people when I go and check out the clubs.