Chapter 18: The New Hashira

Taking a deep breath I knocked on the sliding door and waited, hearing someone say come in I opened then closed the door and bowed at the master and his family not seeing the Hashira kneeling outside wondering why I was here.

Me: you asked for me master Ubuyashiki?

Hearing a soft chuckle master with the help of his children walked towards me as I stayed kneeled down.

Ubuyashiki : yes I did my child, from Rengoku's report you saved his life instead of returning home through the portal why is that?

Taking a deep breath I answered.

Me: because I can go home and be with my family, but Rengoku would not be able to "takes a deep breath" Rengoku Kyojuro would of lost his life to uppermoon 3 Akaza I could not let that happen

Ubuyashiki :And why is that dear?

Me: back were I'm from I'm the freak the one people love to bully when I only want to help, so I asked myself why should I go home when Senjuro loses his brother and you lose your flame hashira and many others live in fear of the night!

Me: "takes a deep breath again" my family are safe there, the countless of family's here are not and if I have give my life for Muzan's terror to end then so be it!

Holding back my tears I kept my head bowed not seeing masters smile and the other Hashira's shocked faces at my heart felt statement. Feeling a hand pet my head softly I froze at the calming gesture.

Ubuyashiki: "smiles" then my decision is final rise Zoe Hudson the Heaven Hashira!

My eyes widened and I looked up slowly rising to my feet looking at the other Hashira's before looking back at Ubuyashiki.

Me: thank you master I will fight till the very end!

He smiled before leaving and the others approached me, all had different reactions.

Mitsuri: "giggles"  welcome Zoe-chan lets spar sometime!

Obanai: I commend you on your bravery

Tengen: "pats my back" welcome to the club I hope you can be flamboyant like me!

Muichiro: welcome...Zoe-chan "spaces out"

Sanemi: "scoffs" I guess your round house kick was impressive

Himejima: congratulations young Zoe "prays"

Shinobu:  "smiles" welcome Zoe-san!

Giyuu: "nods"

Rengoku: WELL DONE MY LOVE! "kisses my cheek"

I giggled and went to thank them all before seeing there shocked faces.

Me: what?

All of them: YOU AND RENGOKU ARE DATING?!

Giggling I nodded before looking at the sunset and held my hand over my chest, the battle was over but.....

The war has just begun........

Tashio secret

I was shocked that master made me a Hashira!

But I will do my best as the true war is approaching us

Join me next in I'M IN DEMON SLAYER?! BOOK 2!