Chapter 6: Demon Doctors

After Yushiro led us to we're Tamayo was I saw her tending to the women whos husband Muzan turned into a demon.

Looking a lady Tamayo I smiled gently as she took care of the injured women and looked at Tanjiro as he smiled back. I flinched as my arm throbbed with pain and signed before looking at lady Tamayo I hesitated before saying.

Me: Lady Tamayo?

Lady Tamayo: hmm yes?

Me: "sighs and shows really bad bruise on my arm" Muzan gripped my arm I think he broke it

All three stopped and looked at me with shock and Lady Tamayo immediately but gently grabbed my arm looking at the cuts and bruises he caused when I pushed him away from Tanjiro.

Lady Tamayo: how did this happen?!

Me: I pushed him a away f from M Muzan and h he grabbed m me instead

I stuttered now as the pain went tend fold as I kept in my whimpers as little tears filled my eyes. Shaking my head I took a deep breath and focused on the wound. Just before I could speak again I felt two presences outside before shouting.

Me: GET DOWN!

I pushed lady Tamayo down and shielded her with my shoulder as a ball came bursting in and destroyed the walls around us. Grunting when some fallen debris hit my back and I turned hearing a giggled and saw two demons staring at us.

 Grunting when some fallen debris hit my back and I turned hearing a giggled and saw two demons staring at us

Temari demon: hey lookie we found them!

Eye demon: and it seems we found the traitor HE wants

Standing up I unsheathed my sword as Tanjiro did the same and took a defensive stance in front of lady Tamayo and Yushiro before glaring at them and saying in a low and threating voice.

Me: I won't let you hurt them "looks at Nezuko" Nezuko get the women out of here and somewhere safe me and Tanjiro got this! I hope "mumbled"

Taking a deep breath I stared at them before dashing towards the tamari demons and yelling something that shock Tamayo and Yushiro.

Breath of heaven first form: Heavens Striker

I managed to slice Susamaru's arms off before she regrow them and threw a ball at Tanjiro, but he blocked it and it went near Lady Tamayo who was still recovering using my first form I ran in front of her and pushed her out of the way and grunted when it slammed me into the wall and I screamed when something snapped.

Turning onto my side I puked up blood and stared at it seeing specks of blue in it, weakly getting up I stood on shaky legs Looking at Lady Tamayo I told her and Yushiro to hide before saying:

Breath of heaven fourth form: Purge Off Light

A bright light filled the air and blasted the two demons back killing Yabba and wounding Susamaru, panting I took a deep breath and charged at her.

Breath of heaven first form: Heavens Striker

Slashing her arms off I pointed my blade at her and glared into her soul not seeing my eyes glow a bright neon blue.

Me: Lady Tamayo I leave her to you

Moving near them I collapsed to the ground and panted as Susamaru exploded from saying Muzan's name before looking away and holding my side.

Timeskip

Nezuko hugged Tamayo and I smiled and joined in before she started to break down and sobbed into my shoulder, looking at Yushiro I smiled and patted his head.

Me: you keep her safe now Yushiro

He blushed as I bowed and walked out looking ahead as the sun started to rise and smiled as Tanjiro joined my side.

And with that we headed off to our next mission.....

Time for a Taisho secret!

I'm glad lady Tamayo helped me with my injury and man fighting those demons sure was tiring!

Nezuko: hmmm hmm!

See ya next time!