Chapter 8: Resting and the truth

After being checked by the doctor and being told I had a sprained wrist, a broken rib, a few bruises and a slight concussion.

I headed off to the baths the old lady said I could use after taking the medicine given to me by the doctor.

Closing the sliding door I undress and stepped into the steaming bath sighing as the warmth helped relax my aching muscles and body. 

Stretching gently I stayed there for an hour, as I was almost about to fall asleep I flinched as my ribs started to twitch in pain.

 Closing my eyes I groaned before standing up and wrapping a towel around my body and walked out of the bath.

Drying my body I put on the yukata the lady gave me and walked into the room were the boys were and saw them waiting for me to eat diner with them......Well Tanjiro and Zenitsu were, Inosuke was already digging in. 

Kneeling down I picked up my chop stick and struggled slightly with my bruised arm.

Zenitsu: at least us your chop stick's Inosuke!

Giggling I placed mine down and used my hands to eat a piece of tempura and sighed in bliss at the delicious flavor it brought. 

Looking up I saw rice all over Inosuke's face and giggled before leaning over and gently wiping his face.

Me: you've got rice all over your face Inosuke

I gave him a closed eye smile not seeing his blushing face.

Inosuke: AHHHHHH!

After diner I went to the room they would sleeping at and sat down with them all knowing it was time to tell them the truth.

Me: Tanjiro?

Tanjiro: hmmm yeah Zoe-chan?

Me: "takes a deep breath" I'm not from this world

All three of them: WHAT?!

Shushing them I made sure no-one else was listening before I started to explain everything as they sat there and looked at me confused. 

By the end of it everyone was silent before Zenitsu spoke first.

Zenitsu: so you know what's gonna happen to us?

I nodded and looked away with a frown before walking over the Nezuko's box and gently tapped on it.

When it opened I kissed Nezuko's head and patted it before standing up and walking to my room.

Me: goodnight everyone "leaves"

Not hearing Zenitsu scream as he just notice said girl......

Time for a Taisho secret!

Well the secrets out and the boys took it surprisingly well and seems Zenitsu likes Nezuko "giggles" good luck pal

See ya all next time!

Edited on Wednesday 14th August 2024