Chapter 2: I'm in demon slayer?!

I groaned slowly opening my eyes only to close them as a bright light filled them taking a deep breath opened them again and looked around before hearing-

???: miss are you alright?!

Looking at the person who spoke I froze seeing a boy around 15 with semi long blackish red hair and red eyes with a flame like mark on his head "T Tanjiro!" I thought looking at the boy as I scrambled to my feet and looked left then right then back at him.

Me: w were a am I?!

Looking down I saw that I was in a mixture of pinks coloured kimono with white flowers and detailing and felt my hair feeling it tied up I looked at Tanjiro and asked with a shaky breath and asked him were we were he smiled gently before clearing ...

Looking down I saw that I was in a mixture of pinks coloured kimono with white flowers and detailing and felt my hair feeling it tied up I looked at Tanjiro and asked with a shaky breath and asked him were we were he smiled gently before clearing his throat and pointing at the forest.

Tanjiro: My name is Tanjiro Kamado and I am currently training miss??

Me: my name is Zoe, Zoe Hudson

He bowed and led me through the forest as he turned to talk with Urokodaki as said man said I could be his student I looked at both men before screaming.

"I'M IN DEMON SLAYER WHAT THE FUUUUUU-

Time for a Taisho secret

Tanjiro was confused and worried when I showed up and suddenly freaked out he still wonders why I did. Guess he'll have to wait till time next!~