I smiled with squinted eyes," Koo, don't put me into a habit of waking up to your kisses. You'll have to climb up to my window every morning to wake me up otherwise." I giggled.

"Me?? Your lips were already on mine when I woke up. So practically you kissed me to wake me up." He said, and started kissing me again.

My body shot up in alarm once his words registered in my mind.

"WHATTT!" he complained, rubbing his lips. Shit. Now I even hurt him.

"Oh my- I'm soo sorry!" I said, turning to face him and lifting my hand to caress his lips. Hah, he gladly removed his hand to let me.

"Are you two hurt?" I playfully asked, staring at his parted lips, "You babies are very precious to me."

"Adopt them. Just be with them. Don't even talk to me again." He said, making an angry baby pout with the very lips and looked away.

"I already have. And as for the second part of your statement, don't complain later, you asked for it." I laughed, still caressing his lips.

He laughed and pulled me into a hug, "Aishh! You-"

"Are you guys up?" Sesha asked, knocking on the door.

"Yeah!" Koo replied.

"Oh- come out, Tae's made breakfast today." She said.

"Wait, what time is it?" I asked, turning to koo.

"Amm, 9." He said, checking his phone.

"9!? How did you sleep for soo long today? Morning schedule is done with?"

"Not done with, but- i don't know, it was just too comfortable to let go." He said, scratching his nape.

"Ohh, comfortable? My neck or my lips?" I teased.

"You." he replied sweetly, pulling me out of the bed with him.

"You two are usually up before us, how did you two sleep for soo long today?" Sesha suspiciously questioned.

"Sesh, is that even something to ask? They had the room." Tae added, sliding cut tomatoes into the bowl.

"Shut up tae. We didn't do anything. I anyways get up late and Koo was drunk last night, so he slept more." I said.

"You were drunk too. Plus we don't necessarily need a room." Koo laughed as we headed to the washroom to brush our teeth.

.

"Whay are oo starin at m?" Koo mumbled with a brush in his mouth.

"You soo preciaous." I replied, our voices unclear.

He squinted his eyes before bending down to rinse his mouth.

"What's with the sudden- appreciation?" He asked.

"Just stating facts." I replied once I was done and we were walking out.

"You don't state them usually..." Koo said in a small voice.

"That's exactly why." I said, before grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the table, earning a suspicious smile from him.