Prologue

Ever since high school, my love life has been fucked up.  At the young age of fourteen, freshman year I gave up my virginity to the guy of my dreams, Sean, only to be dumped the next day.  No, he wasn't "the star quarterback" or the "super cute basketball starter."  He was Sean.  A geeky, freshman guy with hipster flair and really nice smelling cologne.  I thought because he wasn't popular and  he listened to me that I could trust him, and the next thing I knew, I was crying in my bathroom for a week straight.

After that, I turned to women, and never looked back.

Flash forward to when I was a senior, three years later.  I had been dating the sexiest girl at school, Anastasia, for about a year in secret when she decided to give me an ultimatum.  Either I come out to everyone at school and my family, or we were over for good.  Now, you have to understand.  I may have been eighteen, and very independent as well, but I couldn't come out to my parents.  In fact, at the age of twenty-five, I still am deep, deep in the closet when it comes to them.  For my entire life, they have been my best friends-especially my dad.  One could imagine how easily they would accept me for who I am simply based on that fact alone, but there is a big, ugly, gnarly catch.  They are both strictly muslim, and cannot even bear to hear the words "gay, lesbian, or homosexual" in their household.  

So as you probably figured out, she broke up with me... I haven't spoken to her since.

Those may not seem like much in comparison to a lot of people, but it's almost as if I'm cursed when it comes to love, especially in my current situation.  Not only have I been fucked and chucked, and then dumped for wanting to keep my family together, I've also fallen for the worst of women to fall for.  I've fallen in love with a mistress.  A beautiful, raven-haired, green eyed mistress who took my heart the very first time we met, and hasn't let it go since.  

I'm Diana Badal, and this is my story. 

Author's Note:  Okay, so this is my new story!  This is kind of like a prologue for the story, which is going to be written in Diana's POV about her experiences with the raven-haired mistress (name suggestions anyone?  Imagine Lisa Ray as the mistress, Sheetal Sheth as Diana) ((yes, I can't help but write a pairing with them <3 they're just so perfect))  I feel like I was going to write something else, but I forget what it was.  Oh well xD