Chapter 2 - Teyvat

The first thing Y/n noticed - after she had fully awakened, that is, was that the sky seemed to be more... animated? Yes, more animated than the sky she knew. It looks absolutely stunning, don't get her wrong, with shocking blue and beautiful wispy clouds. But it was too beautiful and bright compared to the dull, pollution-infused sky back home.

As she sat up, she felt her blood run cold when she realized she had been laying down somewhere near the sea, not a spot of human civilization in sight. She was on a grassy area - thank the Archons (wait, why did she instinctively say that...?), so none of the sand stuck to her at all. It would be such a hassle to brush them off if they stuck to her clothes and hair.

When she finally got herself on her feet, the sea breeze caressed her exposed legs and tousled her hair. And it was when she looked down at her clothes that she realized she was still in her sleepwear, consisting of an oversized shirt and a pair of shorts. She was quite lucky she chose her most normal pajamas since she does not want to even imagine if she wore more revealing ones. She also gave herself a pat on the back for being lazy and wearing her bra to sleep.

Finally taking a moment to observe the area, dread began to fill her when she realized just where she had woken up. Those cliffs, the beach, the path- she had seen them before. From her laptop screen. And her eyes widened when she suddenly remembered the voice that had echoed in her mind when she went to sleep. It said-

"The time has come for you to return, Vulpecula... Teyvat awaits your arrival," she slowly breathed out, brows furrowing with confusion.

She was in Teyvat. And someone brought her here. But what confused her was that the being that brought her there said it was time for her to return, yet she had never been there before. How could she? Teyvat was just a fictional place in her world.

Her world...!

There was a pang in her heart when she realized she had left her brothers back in her world, and she was not sure how they would react to her disappearance. She really hoped they were doing well in her absence and that the entity that brought her here somehow erased their memories of her. The thought of them desperately trying to find her pained her.

The realization that she may never get the chance to see her brothers again suddenly dawned on her, and her heart suddenly felt heavy. Her eyes began to sting and she fell onto her knees, uncaring how her skin may become bruised. Water droplets rolled down her cheeks, dripping off her chin and falling onto her lap.

How is she gonna go back?

It was probably too early to tell, but there was something within her that knew. She's not returning to her previous world.

And then more tears burst from behind her eyes, and a sob escaped her lips. Her hands went up to cover her face as she cried, the sound echoing throughout the seemingly empty beach. The pain was engulfing her heart, growing stronger the more she thought about how she may never see her mom, her dad, Takashi, and Tatsuya ever again.

Y/n never got to say goodbye, too.

And then suddenly she felt numb, the tears in her eyes stopping and her sobs have ceased. Her eyes stared blankly at the open waters, and all her energy left her body. Her mind was empty, and so was her heart. What was the purpose of her life if she were to be alone, without them?

Something fell on her lap. The shock from it broke her out of the emotional turmoil she was in, and she was surprised to find that it was her stone pendant that had fell off its chain. She stared at it, mind unable to comprehend that it was no longer a plain purple stone. It now has truly become like a vision with the electro symbol sitting in the middle of it, and was now it was bigger, and it had a tassel attached to it, the thread a mix between amber and (color).