[ 16 ] the time is right

Start from the beginning

They broke away from the kiss, only to catch their breaths, and then Aspen began trailing her lips along his jaw, slowly making her way to his neck. The feeling of her lips on his skin was a feeling Stiles would never be able to erase, but also never get enough of.

Aspen was now straddled on his lap, their soft embrace turning more and more sensual as the brunette left kisses all over him. Stiles' breathing had already picked up it's pace, as he now decided to take control; flipping Aspen's body so that she was now the one beneath him, looking up into his eyes, with a huge smile on her face.

"Is it your turn now?" she raised her brows at him, her eyes drifting to his neck which had faint stains of her red lipstick all over it.

"Hell yeah it is." Stiles replied, his voice seeping with confidence as he took both of her hands together, pinning them above her head, and taking his turn to connect his lips with the soft skin of her neck.

Stiles' kisses were filled with more pressure than hers, which were sure to be leaving marks. Aspen let out a sensual gasp at the sensation, and then she felt his lips curl up into a smirk as they trailed down from her neck to her chest.

"This escalated—" she breathed heavily, hesitating as she tried to hold back moans, "pretty quickly..."

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked, looking up at her.

"Of course not." she chuckled lightly, and felt his lips back on her skin.

Stiles' hand tugged on the hem of her t shirt, becoming more in control as he brought it up to her neck, delicately removing the article of clothing, leaving her in her black lace bra, still clad in her jeans on the bottom half.

Deciding the playing field had to be even, Aspen grabbed the bottom of his shirt with both her hands, and quickly brought it over his head— leaving the two of them shirtless.

Over the summer, the two of them had gotten heated together multiple times, and a couple of those times resulted in items of clothing being removed, but there was always something that brought their moments to an abrupt end. They'd never really done anything more than a heated make out.

Aspen interlocked her fingers around his neck, bringing his body back down on hers as their lips reconnected, even more intensely than before. Then the moment escalated to something they'd never gotten to before— Aspen's fingers found themselves tugging at the belt of his trousers, signalling that she wanted them off.

"Are you sure?" Stiles asked softly, knowing this was further than what they were used to.

"Never been so sure of anything in my life." Aspen smiled back.

If and when the day eventually came that she was forced to leave Beacon Hills, doomed to spend the rest of her life slowly watching herself become someone she wouldn't recognise anymore, she'd always regret it if she never allowed herself this one thing she always wanted.

"I don't want you doing this because you think there won't be another chance or anything—"

"That's not it." she interrupted him, "I just— I really want this; I really want you."

"You have me."

"You know what I mean." she giggled lightly, her cheeks flushing with a rose tint.

Stiles began unbuttoning her jeans, and in a matter of seconds, they were pooled at her ankles, leaving her in just her underwear. He followed suit, removing his belt and taking off his own trousers with assistance from her.

Aspen flipped herself so she was back on top of him again, her hair falling over her face as she smiled down at him.

In Stiles' eyes, she looked like an angel. He placed a hand upon his cheek, his thumb grazing the soft contour of her mouth, where she tried hard not to bite down on her lip at the sight of him like this; his hair was messy and fluffed up from where she had tugged on it, and his eyes were filled with adoration, yet hungry lust at the same time.