seven

Staring a him as if I have seen a ghost. My heart pounding out of my chest still. "Ariana." His voice echoes through my ears like broken record.

"I-", Not knowing what to say, in complete blur. I unlock the door. He swings the door open before crouching down to my eye level with a little smirk. "Why are you here?" He asks. Before I answer. He does another quick scan around the parking deck and only seeing the car I was sitting in and Peter's car. "Better question, why are you in a car by yourself?" He turns his head back towards me. "Hmm?"

I knew he told me to stay away from all his people. I mostly think he wanted me away from Jason. But maybe I could figure my way out of it. I look into his dark brown eyes. "I came out to party with Harlee." I say biting my lip as I fumble my fingers. "And I was drunk. And we ran into Hardin and Jason."

I could tell his energy give off a negative vibes when I mentioned Hardin and Jason. His eyes squinted as he licks his lips seductively. Making me want to wet my whole panties. Focus Ariana. Fuck. "Well, they disappeared. And eventually we heard gunshots." I sigh. "Jason grabbed me out of the club and brought me here. I was so drunk that I passed out." I see him look off in the distance. He hummed before turning around to the guy he was with. "DJ. Go help Ace."

I glance back to the DJ guy, he was a shorter guy, and he was darker than Kaiden. "Alright bro." He nods as he walks toward the club. "Bro?" I echo.

"He's my brother. But I am upset with you. You really need to stay away from these areas." He hums pulling out his phone.

"You started the gunfire tonight?" I spat.

"No. It was a rival gang. They must have saw Hardin and Jason." He growls back. "This is why I told you to stay away from them."

"Don't get mad at me." I yell. "If they were a rival to you, they would've done it while I was with you."

I could tell Kaiden didn't like me talking back to him, his chest began breathing a little heavier, "Unlike my gang. You would be safe with me. I would haven't brought you down here to begin with. Nothing good happens downtown at night."

"I ran into them. It's not like I died. Jason took the responsibility to get me out safe and sound." I spat. Kaiden smirks, "Then left you in his car for the rival gang to come to you or better yet for you to explain yourself to the cops." He texts on his phone.

"You know what. Fuck off. I want to know why you have all of your buddies thinking we had sex." I hiss, "We never have."

He glances up furrowing his eyebrows, "I never told them we had sex. They just assume everybody that have boobs and vagina, I have sex with. I would never lie on having sex with you."

I stay silent glancing at my phone realizing its cracked. "Fuck." I run my finger over the cracks. He looks at my phone as well and notices the crack. "I can get somebody to fix it."

"Thanks." I groan. "I just wanna go home." I say putting my phone in my purse, away from being dropped anymore.

"Well lets get you out of here." He says holding out his hand. I look up to him, not knowing what to do. Grabbing his hand, he helps me out. "Are you sober enough to walk?" He asks locking the door from the inside, before shutting the passenger door.

"Yeah." I trail off, "my feet just hurt from these boots." He looks down at the thigh high boots before looking back at me, his trance was mesmerizing. "If it gets bad before we get to my car, I will carry you." He says walking towards the stair case down to the road area. We couldn't just take the elevator like normal people. Taking my time, Kaiden waited after each case of stairs for me before continuing down the next. He was still silent through walking down the stairs. We finally made it the road and I was breathing heavily as if I just ran a mile. "You okay?" Kaiden asks peeking around the street.