six

(I put Rege Jean Page aka Kaiden Stallard in the media. Because being the man male protagonist. He deserves some recognition.)

I gushed over Kaiden. The man had a playful side to him, and that's the side I craved to get more of, I didn't know much. Smiling, "So when am I going to see you again." I ask wondering if that would lead him to give me his number. Or I could just annoy Nav for it.

"Whenever you please." He grins which makes me giddy like a little school girl. "As long as I'm not busy, that is." He shrugs.

I sometimes forget that he really is a dead ass killer. Behind that cute face of his. But at the same time I didn't know much of what he did. I mean maybe I was running into this man's life before I knew his whole backstory. If his own sister says he is dangerous. Maybe I did need to figure more out. But to me he couldn't be that bad though. I go to grab the door handle. The silence killing me, he was texting someone. I see his phone clicking letters on the keyboard, still couldn't find how someone so fine would be single. Unless his little killing random people in the middle of the night conflicts him. He glances up at me with the mysterious brown eyes as he must have thought me in my deep thought, "You okay?"

Fuck no. If I could be all over you all day, I would be so down for it. Refraining myself to get myself hooking up with Nav's brother. "Yeah." I chuckle, "I'm fine."

He grins. I slowly shut his door back. I didn't hear him zoom away as I walked away, but instead his window rolled down. Assuming he would say something, I turn back around. "You look good in my t-shirt." He winks before driving away. My eyes widening as I see his car turn out of the complex. What a fucking dipshit. I groan walking up the stairs until I reach the apartment door. I couldn't open it without Harlee opening the door, "You fucking bitch."

I roll my eyes and thats when I see Peter and Nav sitting on the couch. "Well damn everybody is over right now."

I hear Harlee shut the door as she walks towards me, "When were you gonna tell me, you were talking to someone."

"I'm not." I stammer, "I barely know him." I say eyeing Navaeh. Who then smiles, "I already told her." I groan rubbing my head.

"How can you say you and him are not talking and you are wearing his t-shirt?" Harlee barks. "Oh my god. You are fucking Nav's brother."

"I thought I told you to stay away from him." Nav spoke quietly. "Look I did. Or I was at least." I sigh, "He took my drunk ass out of the club last night. I met one of his fuck buddies last night. Okay all things I did not want to do."

"Do you realize my brother is not ever going to date you? Right?"

"Trust me. I don't want to date him." I lie. "After meeting his little hook up last night. I would be very greatly to never talk to him again." I groan trying to walk to my room.

"I mean if you want to. You can." Nav mumbled. "I just-"

"Just what? Get hurt?" I laugh, "As if I haven't been hurt before. I appreciate all of you looking out for me. But I am not going after Kaiden. I assure you. No matter how hot he is. Okay?" I roll my eyes walking to my room. Shutting my door and locking it. I just wanted to get out of these clothes and relax before I go to work later on in the evening. I currently work as a server for Hooters. This pretty face just flirts a little and can pretty much get any tip I want. The orange uniforms are pretty ugly. But hey it doesn't matter if I think they are ugly because the dirty bastards who go in there sure as hell don't.

----

After hours passed. I only left my room twice the whole day in case Harlee or Nav wanted to confront me about Kaiden. As much as I knew I was better off to stay away. I wanted to, but the other half of me craved every part of that man. Groaning, I finally got ready for work. Applied my makeup and made myself look like a damn barbie because of Hooters strict rules. I snuck out the apartment not knowing if anyone was lingering around.