Chapter-1

*past is in italics
*Not edited
*English is my second language, so there might be some errors.
*dedicated to priya_shady
*Please vote and comment, that will encourage me.

The Phosphorus * blinked brightly in that night sky expecting her admirer's arrival

The Phosphorus * blinked brightly in that night sky expecting her admirer's arrival. The closed balcony door made her  glow fade slowly, disturbing the beauty of that night sky.

The Jove* and his four visible assistants decided to send the winter breeze as a mediator unable to witness the sad face of their loveable Phosphorus.

The cold wind which tried to caress his face through that open window failed miserably when the curtains defended him.

A group of stars sent a meteor as a spy to cheak his state through the other windows, but even that failed to get a glance of him and fall into the nearby river with depression.

The crescent moon rested comfortably on the velvet sky and enjoyed show with a smile.

And one who is responsible for all this chaos was immersed in his television. Laying leisurely in his couch and enjoying his fresh popcorn, he has no idea of anything happening outside his house.

Ashwin Rajagopalam, a young and handsome businessman, who killed many girls with his charming smile, failed to follow his daily routine of crushing the Phosphorus that day causing all the chaos.

"No..No...No..oh shit!" the disappointment was clearly visible in his eyes as his rivel team manged to score a goal at late minute, winning the match against his teams.

"Those defenders must be blind" he can't just control his frustration at that instant. With a sad face he took his mobile and he looked at the time. It was past three. So he has three more hours before his usual day starts.

'What an wonderful start for my day' I thought in mind while switching off the television.

Football can make your day a mess, especially when you are an Asian and watches the match at mid night sacrificing your precious sleep and your team end up losing, that's quite frustrating.(this is author's mind voice actually)

Caressing his nape, he opened the balcony door and took a deep breath when the cold winter breeze caressed his face and filled his nostrils reaching his lungs. His mind became fresh and a smile crept his face when he saw the Phosphorus* shyly blinked at him.

It was his daily routine to admire the beautiful sky, and nothing provided more peace than this to him. It will be a lie to say that he is suffering form insomnia. He is staying sane just because of this insomnia which gives him time to enjoy the beauty of nature, which is visible only at  rare times.

Entering back into his room and sliding the curtains to one cornor, he took out a dairy which had only very few pages left.

Every night, I dream being in your arms..
Every night, I hear your voice in my ears..
Every night, feel your presence in my house..
Are these true?
No! May be they are the fragments of my memories.
Those are sweet, but my dear!
I hate those, without you..
Give me a curse..
So that my memory will be wiped clean of your memories..
I just don't want to know the girl, who killed me..