C H A P T E R 14

MIDSUMMERS

The suit doesn't match with the description I made of the one Rafe wears BUT I had to cause this pic is so hot

-
-

Callie and Kie decided to get ready for Midsummers together at Kiara's. Kie got a blue long sleeve dress that fit her perfectly, a headband with white flowers on it and a pair of white shoes.

Cal wore the white dress Rafe bought her, with a high ponytail and three golden rings on her right hand.

The two girls put on some make up, but not too much. Callie opted for a matt red lipstick, to add some color, and Kie stayed more natural.

"You look beau-ti-ful," Cal said, adjusting one of Kie's lock of hair.

The girls pair decided to walk until the Cameron's place where the party was happening, like every year. They apperceived Cooper, Kelce and Rafe and before they could avoid them, Cooper blurted out.

"There-you-are! James asked me at least three hundred times where you were"

"Well I told him I was at Kie's, plus, you two usually leave without me so I don't get what's the matter," Callie snapped, annoyed.

Callie turned around and noticed Rafe's suit. Indeed he was looking handsome, even more than she expected. The suit was beige, with a brown tie and his impeccably styled hair looked amazing.

He caught her eying and winked, which gave her butterflies. Maybe she looked at him for a bit too long but she didn't mind, she liked the view he was offering her.

"You got a new dress Cal?" asked Rafe, playing a game she didn't like a lot. "Yeah, see? I got good tastes," she smiled and showed the dress with her hands.

She knew her brother understood cause he rolled eyes at them. What mattered was Kie not noticing.

The group of teenagers walked towards the party and it's when Callie noticed Topper wasn't here. She realised her brother and her boyfriend pushed him aside.

She never asked them to do it and honestly, she would have understood if they kept hanging out with him. It was her problem. Not theirs.

Arriving, they separated their ways and the girls met their favorite Pogues, the golden trio. Pope was handling the barbecue for the buffet, helping his dad as he could, and the two other boys were next to him.

"Look who do we have here," John B said, as Callie pulled him in for a hug.

It was such a long time since she had not seen him. "You look beautiful Cal," he whispered and she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

After greeting them all, they helped Pope for the service. JJ broke a few plates, while pretending he could carry the trays with four fingers, like a fancy restaurant waiter would.