"We are playing this game." Niall said.

"Leprechauns don't get to decide love."

"Ouch tommo ouch." Niall said as he sarcastically scowled. "And so don't you." Harry said as he snatched the remote from Louis' hand.

"The fuck curly give it back."

"Take it." Harry teased as he extended his arm towards the ceiling with the remote in his hand smiling, the smile which right now in louis' eyes was an evil smile, evil fucking smile.

Being small sucks you know. Life is hard.

"I don't like you." Louis said as he folded his arms and brought his face into a frown.

"I love you." Harry said as he brought his arm down and started sliding through movies. All three of them watching them with a grin on their faces.

"okay here it is, we are watching this." Harry said as he played on a love story-comedy or a -louis doesn't care at all and so he rolled his eyes. "'M cold."

"There you go." Liam said as he passed on a pastel blue blanket which louis opened up and covered himself and Harry entirely with it, one side at Louis's end going all across their backs and over their heads and ending at Harry's end. Harry slid his head on louis' shoulder. He looks like a rare jewel. The one that not everyone has, the one everyone wants, the one which is to be honest a bit intoxicating. Not the one you just keep hiding from the world, no, the one Louis wants to wear with pride, the one louis wants to show off to the entire world, telling them that you can't have one because he has it and only he will ever have, the one louis wears on his heart and never wants to remove it from there because its his and he wants to keep it close to him, close to his heart always.

And so Harry watches the movie and Louis watches Harry.

***

The movie was about to end when Louis felt a drop of water on his t-shirt. It was Harry. For god's sake he was sobbing, from a movie. From a movie, so he cries while watching a movie. Nice.

"Harry?"

"You know what Louis?" Harry said straightening up "there is no such thing as love, it's an illusion- worse than an illusion, it isn't supposed to end well no- here in this movie-" he points towards the screen where a girl with blonde hair has her head on a black haired boy, both of them crying.

"Well this is it, its the end" The blonde girl said wiping off the boy's tears. "This wasn't supposed to end like this." The black haired boy said as he kept his hand on the girl's cheek...

"they both loved each other right? but no can't be together because of some shit things, shit things happen to good people, that's it I am done." Harry said as he got up and started walking towards his room.

Now what does Louis do?

"Aren't you gonna come with me?" Harry said in a child-like voice as he turned around and so Louis followed him as he caught a 'he's over dramatic' look from Liam.

And so here is Louis in Harry's oddly decorated room with wooden flooring, cream walls and ceilings and literal posters of fruits but-

Louis gets flashbacks of the time- the time Harry was here on the couch right it front of Louis wrapped in bandages with blood stains, the only time Louis had been in Harry's room, the time Louis felt so helpless, the time he did not know what to do, how to help the boy in front of him, how to make him realize his worth but now look at him, the same boy but a lot better and Louis really doesn't want to remind Harry of it but does he ever do the right thing? no so here:

"Remember Harry, when you were here?" Louis said as he pointed towards the couch.

"Louis can you please not-"