7

Tw//self harm

"Where am I"

"Morning Lou' " Harry replied as he was fixing his hair.

"Harry? wait why am I here?"

"You got drunk last night so I didnot let you drive back and so you stayed here."

"Where are rest of the boys?"

"Getting ready for school, which by the way starts in ten minutes so get up."

"Oh, we have school!"

"Don't worry, if you want you can take my shirt if you want." Harry offered as he threw a shirt towards Louis.

"Thank you"

Louis changed into the shirt harry gave him because the hoodie he was wearing was ripped which he didnot know how. Louis was smiling like an idiot as he was wearing Harry's shirt.

"You'll drive?"

"Yep" Louis replied. "Those three will come with us?"

"No, they will stop at the coffee place first"

"Okay-"

They both sat in the car, after ten minutes they saw a black car blocking there way, so Louis blowed the horn. The car didnot move, he blowed it again-

"STOP IT" Harry yelled.

"Wha-"

"STOP IT"

"Harry!?"

"STOP" Harry said slapping Louis's hand.

"Harry what is wrong?" Louis asked voice breaking down.

"I want to but I can't"

"You have to."

"Louis... Uh... okay, I will tell you if I yell at you one more time okay?"

"Okay.."

When they looked at front again the black car was gone, soon they reached their school.

"You look good in that and sorry" Harry said pointing towards Louis's shirt and then left for his class.

Louis didnot say anything , he just smiled and nodded.

"Was he being mean to you again?" Zayn asked Louis.

"No...no" Louis lied.

"Uh... I am going to kill him, he can't be mean to you and then act like nothing has happened." Zayn said in a pretty angry tone.

"Its fine." He lied again, as much as he liked Harry he really got hurt whenever he shouted at him.

The bell rang

"Ok , see you in lunch okay?"

"Yep okay" Louis responded.

***

"Louis, you excited for today?

"Umm, why?"

"Its your first day of tution" Ms.Davis responded.

"Oh yea...definetely." Louis lied, obviously. Why would someone be excited for tution? He said to himself.

"Sorry" Ms.Davis asked Louis

"Um nothing... very excited, cannot wait" Louis lied again.

***

It was lunch time, one the reasons Louis liked school because the food here was great. He picked up a tray and added a muffin and a sandwhich. Then he took a smoothie and as he turned around he bumped into Harry .

His smoothie was all over his t-shirt.

"WHAT THE-"

"I am so sorry, harry I didnot mean to-"

"OH FOR GOD'S SAKE, YOU ARE JUST A FUCKING IDIOT"

"Harold-"

"PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ME, WE ARE NOT EVEN NOT FRIENDS."

"WE ARE" Louis shouted, for the first time in two months or even more.

"Louis-" Zayn spotted them fighting and pulled Louis away from harry.

"It's okay, okay?" Zayn tried to calm Louis down.

"No it's not" Louis said as a few tears slipped down his cheeks.

Zayn held him, he put his hands on his head and his head on his shoulders.

"Louis I am so sorry, I didnot mean to-"

"you never mean to-- Oh my god, Harry-" Louis said pointing townards the cut on Harry's hand.

"Did you hurt yourself again?"

"No-"Harry lied as he was hiding as hand behind his back.

"Harry, you can't do that."

"I cannot help it love"

And thats when Louis remembered

"I will tell you if I yell at you one more time"

"You have to tell me , you yelled at me"

"Louis-"

"C'mon" Louis said as he was trying to drag him towards the washroom.

***

"So what is it?"

"Okay uh... I have this thing um... it's-"

"I can't"

"Yes you can , you can."

"Okay..." Harry said as he took a deep breathe.

"It's called IED"

"IED?"

"Intermittent explosive Disorder"

"Its umm.. a behavioral disorder , which results in episodes of unwarranted anger, mood swings and explosive outbursts. I got diagnosed for it when I was in middle school." Harry explained after seeing the confused look on Louis's face.

"Oh my lord, Harry-"

And before he could complete, before he sees it coming, he felt something was touching his lips, it was harry, he was kissing him, the boy he has liked since almost three months now was kissing him and the fact that he initiated the kiss.

Louis catches his breathe, not knowing what to do, all he can think of his Harry, his soft lips brushing against his but before anything else, before he could think of what to do or anything Harry pulled himself away, five feet away.

Louis's mind of blank again

Because huh?

"Oh my god, I am so sorry I didnot mean to-"

"It's okay Harold, it really is." Louis whispered as he put his hands around his waist and kissed him again because he just couldn't get enough of it. He still doesn't know what he is doing, all he does is open his mouth, letting Harry kiss him.

***

VOTE AND COMMENT

- Charvi x