Chapter 17:- Alliance!!!

Start from the beginning

Mr.khurana:- "We are here to fix soha and Manik's alliance!!!"

Neyonika:-" Bhaishab, before fixing ask us if we agree to this alliance??"

Mrs. Khurana:-" Neyonika, what's there not to agree!!! Dint you see in the party yesterday, they both looked so perfect together!!"

Harshad:-" And aunty soha is best for Manik!! She matches his standards!! She is smart, talented and perfect for Manik!! Dint you see everyone in the party yesterday praised their pair a lot!!!"

Neyo:-" I saw a lot of things yesterday in the party Harshad!!"

     Harshad was a bit scared with neyonika's tone!!!

Mr. Khurana:-" And this alliance will he the biggest in business world as well!! Manik and soha working together will help infinity a lot!! The stocks will reach heights!!!"

Raj:-" The stocks of Infinity are already high and solely on my son's hardwork...not based on some alliance!!"

Mr. Khurana:-" That's just the additional benefit bhaisahab!!! But in actual, they both look good together!!"

Neyonika:-" About looking good Mr. Khurana....by god's Manik has this personality that makes others look good!!! Now his partner should be someone with such a personality that makes him good look with her!!"

Raj:-" look Khurana, I respect your emotions but I am sorry I cannot move ahead with this alliance!!! This is a big decision and we have always given Manik the right to take his own decisions and we are sorry but soha is not his choice!!!"

Soha:-" You are insulting me uncle!!"

Manik who was fed up of this shit:-" No they are not!!! They are respectfully telling you the same thing which I have been telling you all the time, we cannot move ahead with this alliance!!"

Mr. Khurana:-" There is no hurry raj, you can think over it and give your answer!!!"

Raj:-" I am sorry Khurana, but my answer will remain the same!!"

Harshad:-" You are not doing this correct Mr. Malhotra!!"

Manik:-" Harshad!!! This is my decision!! And they are my parents well aware about my decision!!"

Harshad:-" Your one wrong decision will affect the friendly relations between both the families Manik!!"

     Neyonika who was patiently listening to all the things happening, starts chukling at harshad's words!!!

Neyo:-" seems you have done a PhD in warning harshad!!! But let me tell you, if you don't have the audacity to respect our decision about our own son's alliance, then the relation between us was always professional!! I don't think so it was ever personal!!!"

Mrs. Khurana:-" Seems the girl is already fixed by you as you'll are not even thinking about this Alliance??"

Neyo:-" The girl is fixed or not is additional point, but the fact is soha was never my choice, nor Raj's and above all never Manik's choice!!! This is not an insult, but she is just to different than what a malhotra lady should be!!! Malhotra lady needs to maintain the legacy, so she should carry that aura as well, isn't it harshad???"

    Neyonika said taunting harshad, others don't understand anything but seeing the blank face of Harshad, one thing was clear neyonika was given it back to Harshad for something!!!

Manik:-" I am late for the meeting!! Mom and dad I shall leave!!"

Cabir:-" Wait I am joining you!!"

Manik:-" Why??"

Cabir:-" Are you forgot, we Fab5 are meeting at your office for T-Series album discussion!!"