After the event, we all got our way to the dorm to prepare for our later celebration with red velvet.

My phone buzz meaning a message comes up.

when i pick it up to see message me.

'Oh.. its my baebygirl..'

Baebe💋

"Hey babe, our group had a hang-out later, soo??see ya and.. hm..enjoy😉😘"

Baebe💋

"Ohh yeah, see you later wifey, it'll be hard again.. Can't promise to hold back.." when i think that only the dorks knows my relationship with the legendary visual, and the orther girls know that im still with jennie. Thats a Fuck!.

Baebe💋

"That's for Sure babe, lets not get it too pressure, just dont get waisted, i'll give you a reward later if your not get home drunk. You want one?"

My eyes bulge and i gulf as i imaginge what would that be. 'Oh my ghaay ass. Since we are tied 1 month ago in a simple vow, we still not doing it because of lack of time.

And even if we got home at the same time sometimes,  we still got there just to cuddle to release the tiredness and just refresh our mind.

I emmidiately reply.

Baebe💋

"Of course!!😁 now i want to ditch that hangout to be with you soonnest in our home.."i honestly replied to her.

Baebe💋

"No manoban! Im the one who insist these hangout idea, and twice are now also coming, we can't ditch this one, not now, and be good so we can have time later daddy😘😉"

'Ohh no... tease girl!! I'll show you later what can daddy do..'

I greeted my teeth as my body getting hot for thinking what will be happen later.

This past few days, we are both busy with each group activities that's why we barely had a time to go to our  house.

And our parents has been asking if we already make their grandchildren.

They think its just easy to make one.?hah!they have to wait anyway.

And also pray for some miracle to call it blessing.

Although, we do make out when we had a chance, the honeymoon time given by our beloved parents to us has soon to come and we think that it's better to both of us to gave in to that time so we can directly do the process for iVF.

My parents  and  iren parents are best buddy in the business world, and we all know each other since i was 5 and she's 8, and besides of both family business, they are also the boss'es behind the three big  entertainment company we are now in.

Back When they told us about that they were behind the 3 entertainment company in sokor.

we  immediately  both  ask them if we can enter in the entertainment industry until we both ready to take in our businesses.

And After a long discussion, we convinced them for the reason that after everything we do in our passion, we were still both  ended up in our fate. in there chair. After understand and
They gets what's were trying to say,

they made a legal agreement in front of both of us that,

when i reach at the age of 23 and irene in 26, if we are not yet tied with our love ones. We were the one who'll be married and were gonna fulfill there dream to finally seeing us together .

After they ask if were fine with it. We both said that's cool to us, we dont argue with that because we all know that me and her are also honest that we like each other and that im not into guys and irene are also open minded and  not so picky in gender orientation.

So we made up a decision although we are not in a relationship, we both know that we are too young to entertain the infatuation between us.

We decide to keep our identity to ourselves.

We also ask our parents to not pull some strings for both of us so we can experience the true hardship for being simple aspiring idols,
and we take an audition in different company to avoid conflict and pretend that we are not connected at some matter, so that we can expand our world by ourselves.

But later some years, we both thought that the deal between the marriage are gonna be broke because we both enter in a relationship and as being deep friend like our parents, we respect both decision in our relationship.

But after a while, our parents hold a meeting including the two of us in a villa our parents own.

They discuss our relationship,
after a year of relationship with jenny, and irene with bogum.
Our parents enter to it and ask us for challenge in both of our relationship,

Even if we know that, thats not appropriate, we later understand their reason.

They said, that if they really into ours and stay  in our side after the little wave of temptation they will plot
they will let us be with them and break the deal,
After convincing, we realize and understand their reason and that,
its a way to know our partner more,
if they are pure to us,
so after that we ended up both agree in their plan.

But we irene and me D'dnt expect that in just a little flip of wave,

they let us down.

They easily bite tge chance of temptation.

So after confirmation of there unfaithfullness..

we still felt guilty and conscience to agree on that agreement,

we still both give them another chance and our parents understand and let us,

but still after a few months of trying,

They're both ended up wasting their chances.

And because of that, we reach the age point , we both now agree to proceed on the old deal.