2

At the MAMA event center.

All kpop idols, rather solo's or with there groups are coming in the event. Getting out in they're rides simultaneously, the cameras are all around the place.

Blackpink have been arrive and the blink fans has now are making some noise, shouting the group and members name, afer they bow and smile at them while proceeding at the main entrance they were assist to enter and ask to stand in the black carpet to take a pictures and record every moves of this event.

all camera's are focus at there assign spot and artists.
while Members still holding there smile that their fans always seeing to them.

Lisa

'My members and me are now going to our designated spot and passing by at some groups including twice and redvelvet in a long couch, some are chatting and some are just looking and smiling at the cameras.

I hold chaeyoung arm as we bow at them while walking. I taught we are already pass at them but chaeyoung startled when we heard someone calling us two, we look at the voice and found out that jisso unie and jennie was now seating at the other side of the couch, while holding the balckpink sign.

A shake slightly chaeyoung arm "its not good.." i whisper at her and she looked at me with sympathy.

"Dont worry lisa, i dont give her a damn chance you know, dont worry.." she whisper back at me and that makes our fans giggle and some are shouting our ship.

"Damn chaelisa are now sailing chipmunk!! "I scream at her while guiding her to look at the live camera that focus on us and we both smile and lifted our hand "lets go to them!" I said and she nod after we bow at in our fans.

I heard giggles from other members of these two groups, as we come closer to sit, i let out a sigh and chipmunk squeeze my hand to get back at my senses. redvelvet is on our side before twice group.

"Limario!its too early to flirt with chae you know!!" Seulgi said while smiling like idiot and i heard dahyun and jungyeun playfully laugh.

'I glance at the other person who's now silently take a glance at me in the side of her eyes'

'Dorks!!!' I give them deadly glaire while smiling with some meaning that will surely they will understand. And mouthed at them 'later fuckers.'

I give them a smirk smile while still holding chae hand "its better to show off no one will offend anyway." Chae said and wink at me. I just smile brightly at her because i know she's doing it on purpose..but i pinch her a little so that shell stop by now.

While we are waiting for another minutes before the show starts, i suddenly feel the 'need' to go to comfort room.

"I just going to-" my words suddenly cut off by the fast move of a person beside chae.

Jennie

I immediately stood up and look at the two beside me.

"Im coming with you lili.. i also need to go to comfort room.." i look at them and give the a what look.

"O-ok.. "hisitation in lisa's eyes are visible and few eyes suddenly stare at us.

"Not now jennie unnie.."chaeyoung whisper at me but her eyes is somewhere in people around us.

I stunned in a second and immediately give my pleading eyes in her.

She looked at me and look at lisa for approval, lisa nod at her then walk pass and grab my hand.