He closes his eyes and sighs deeply with a sad smile playing on his lips as he stands up to get ready. He doesn't---he hates the feeling he is getting at the mere thought of this date. He doesn't know why but the entire date feels so wrong. He feels he is betraying something---someone. He has guilt and regret rushing through his spine but he doesn't know the reason yet. Everything feels wrong at the moment, but just one thing doesn't make him stop from doing wrong and that is the silver-head's beautiful, gorgeous box like, small heart shaped smile.

After taking a warm shower and clearing his thoughts, Jeongguk somehow thinks that he should just cancel the entire date but when he leaves his room, wearing the chosen clothes, he just couldn't back out because Taehyung did not just whistle at him and uttered how sexy he looks.

By saying that and by his neck and tip of ears going completely red, after an hour he finds himself sitting in cafe Squid at ten minutes to five.

The girl---his date appears in front of him within the next twenty minutes. Yes, a little bit late because girls are always fashionably late.

As per the silver-head's words, the girl in front of him is really beautiful. Just as his best friend had described, a drool-worthy figure, soft yet sharp facial features, long black hair and a height that perfectly matches his own. Yes, the girl definitely is his type and of course the silver-head's choice is absolutely perfect. Yet, Jeongguk doesn't find himself completely losing himself in her.

The girl gives out a soft, shy yet wide smile to the ravennette as she slowly takes a seat opposite to him.

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting for long." The girl starts with a shy apologetic smile.

"No, I just came as well. You're completely fine." Jeongguk replied with his own lip-tight smile cursing in his mind because he can't even believe he is being so fake even though the girl in front is so attractive.

"This place seems adorable, you have a good choice, Jeongguk." The girl compliments softly, clearly awkward as the boy makes no conversation.

"I am glad you like this place---" And shit. How the fuck did he forget to ask his best friend his date's name? Even though he is absolutely not interested, he should've asked the name.

"Ji-eun. Lee Ji-eun. I can't believe you forgot my name even after we matched on the dating site and agreed on this date." The girl replied laughing softly, holding no grudge and there sits Jeongguk feeling more guilty than before. Now does he tell her that the one who conversed with her was not him but the stupid yet pretty silver-head?

The girl really doesn't look like those bitches from the drama's or daily soaps that try their best to snatch the male lead from the female lead. Jeongguk can really feel that the girl is anything but rude or snobbish. The girl--his date really is sweet yet why doesn't Jeongguk feel happy or at least satisfied?

He closes his eyes trying to look for answers within himself for the questions that are bubbling in his head. When he slowly opens his eyes, he watches how Ji-eun smiles innocently and yet Jeongguk can't return the smile. But suddenly he does when he watches how the girl's long black hair turns smaller and a shade of silver adorns it completely, when her brown shining orbs change into attractive turquoise ones. Her fit cheeks change into fluffy bread cheeks, her sharp pointed nose changes into round button one with a mole at the tip and her lips become a bit more deep shade of pink and broad with a heart like shape with a mole on it as well. When her laugh changes into a deep, velvety giggle. That's when Jeongguk smiles back, his eyes wrinkling, his lips parting with bunny teeth on display as his nose scrunches up. Suddenly he is happy and satisfied.

"Wow, your smile is so adorable, Jeongguk." Ji-eun complimented with a shy smile, her cheeks turning pink, giving her a natural blush on top of her unnatural one.