When sitting next to Xilin (EXO-M Ver pt 1)

Minseok/ Xiumin

-Ko Ko Bop/ The Eve era was defo Minseoks era

-Ko Ko Bop/ The Eve era was defo Minseoks era. Nothing can change my mind.-

Xilin and Minseok are like baby's together. The fake maknae and the maknae. When they sit next to each other its basically a cuteness overload. They both fall asleep especially if they have just landed in China from Korea or vice versa (I think that's how you spell it idk). Xilin is always resting her head on his shoulder. In Korea, aswell as sharing a room with Luhan, Minseok also shares a room with Xilin. Xilin often doesn't sleep in her bed since she just stays with Minseok because according to her 'I don't get any nightmares when I'm next to Min, it's like he's a dreamcatcher.'

Luhan/ Lu Han

-Ok Lu looks like a child with those dungarees

-Ok Lu looks like a child with those dungarees. Especially when he has his finger up to his mouth telling everyone to be quiet. Can you believe that this boy wrote a song abt blow job's!?)

Luhan and Xilin, the prime example of siblings. Since they grew up with each other they often like annoying each other and threating to realse embarrassing photos of each other. In Showtime, Luhan was getting asked by Jongdae, Minseok and Kris to get them food. Xilin came along and said 'Lulu can you get me food please.' Luhan retailed by saying 'You have your own money.'. Which caused Xilin to say 'I will upload the picture where you are wearing my old princess dress. My mum sent it to me.' So in the end Xilin got her food. However later in the episode, you can see Xilin and Luhan cuddling and talking about idk what they were talking about. EXOLs love thier friendship so much. Even after Luhan left they were still close. Xilin even hooked him up with his girlfriend. When Luhan left, Xilin wasn't as upset at the others because they had already talked about it, but instead she told Luhan to stay safe and we'll meet sometime.

Yixing/ Lay

-999 what's your emergency

-999 what's your emergency. Zhang Yixing just killed me with his handsomeness. Yix is honestly such a bias wreaker. Imsorryminseokbutyixingismakinghard formetostayloyaltoyou-

Yixing and Xilin, the two Chinese members left. The two China Line left. The last time they saw eachother before Youth and Melody was in 2016 when, they performed with EXO. Xilin started crying when they met up. They then met up as the two new main hosts for Back To The Field S5. Xilin explained to Wendy Zhang what it was like for her to debut in a boy group, the two didn't realise that the others had walked in on hearing there conversation, Yixing like literally tackled Xilin to the floor and kept on apologising.

"What was it like for you to debut in EXO?" -Wendy

"It was hard. I had already started to make myself more well known by joining Chuang 2011 (Chuang 2020) and becoming a member of Bonbon Girls. I had to prove myself to the harsh K-Nets. They called me all sorts of things, ranging from calling me names to s!ut shaming me."- Xilin (tearing up)

"Don't Cry!!! Please don't cry Xilin. You starting to make me cry🥺"-Wendy

"I've went nearly 10 years without stopping, I was 15 when I first debuted with the girls and then I turned 16 later that month, then, the next year in April I debuted again as an EXO member. But I didn't perform with them since I was also a Bonbon Girls member"-Xilin

"You don't have to continue talking about it if you don't want to. It's alright" -Wendy

"Its alright. I was called a betrayer my lots of EXOLs and I couldn't take it. It was getting so hard for me that sometimes after I performed, I just collapsed backstage. I was not only physically exhausted but it also started to effect my mental health. So with this show I want to consider it a break from doing promotions and being on stage. I really do love to perform but it just gets so exhausting."-Xilin

Then suddenly there was some weight on Xilin. Yixing was literally holding her captive.

"Wendy, let's leave those two alone for a while"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Yixing whispered.

"Xing, you don't have to apologise. It's not your fault." Xilin tried to reassure him.

"I'm sorry that you had to go through all of that and I didn't even notice. I'm such a bad member."

"Zhang Yixing, do not say that again. You are an amazing, hard working member. Just please don't call yourself a bad member again. Because if you do I will tell Myeon on you."

"Xil, Myeon is in the military."

"Then I'll tell Baek!"

"Baek is in the military aswell."

"Then I'll tell Kyung then. He's discharged from the military now."

"Xil, he's in Korea."

"I'll facetime him later."

This is part 1 of 2 bcs I think I wrote a bit to much with Xings part but oh well, I'll either write the second part later and upload it or, write it tomorrow. 3 updates in a row.