Goodbye Dunman High, Singapore (pt1)

Curleys POV:
Its the last day of all this studying then I can finally focus on being an idol. Studying in Singapore and working as an idol in Korea and China is quite hard as I have to keep on top of my studies and also perform well on stage at the same time which is really hard. I don't know how, but I managed to hand my work in on time. There was this one time, I had to hand in my thesis paper on the day that EXO debuted and I managed to do it.
When I first joined Dunman, I didn't know any English, but now I can speak it fluenty along with Korean and Chinese (well obviously). "Gaogao" said one of my friends Hannah, "We're going to be late for graduation." Oh yeah, our graduation is today. I forgot... Once we finish here I probably won't see the school again.

From Healing Unicorn Xing🦄🤍: 早上好,小高 (good morning little gao)
To Healing Unicorn Xing🦄🤍: 早上好,邢 (good morning Xing)
From Healing Unicorn Xing🦄🤍: 你吃了嗎?上學之前記得吃點東西 (Have you eaten? Make sure you eat before you go to school)
To Healing Unicorn Xing🦄🤍:是的,我有,別擔心邢 (Yeah I have, don't worry Xing)
To Healing Unicorn Xing🦄🤍: 我現在得走了 (I have to go now)
From Healing Unicorn Xing🦄🤍:好的,要安全 (OK stay safe)

Honestly, I'm excited to graduate, after this I'm not gonna go to college , (We all know how that went). Just focusing on my music career.

I know that the boys won't be there for my graduation but I can't but help wondering if they will be there. They are currently promoting Wolf.
My phone suddenly rings:
Skittle🤍 is calling
This is the first time since our argument that we've talked
Me: Hello???
Hun: Hi Gaogao,

He hasn't called me Gaogao since we debuted

Me: Sehun??? What do you want??

I sound so hostile toward him. Way to go Xilin, just make everything worse.

Hun: I wanted to congratulate you on graduating

Huh? I guess I have to be civil.

Me: Thanks I guess Hunnie
Hun: Back to Nicknames are we??

Luhan, Myeon, Tao and Yix probably forced him.

Me:Look Sehu-
Hun: I'm sorry, I had no right to do that to you. It's your life, you control it not me.
Me: Sehun, I already forgave you. I have to go now.
Sehun: Alright, see you later
~Call Ended~

I finally finish getting changed to take pictures at school and to graduate. Graduation is the only day where the seniors are allowed to wear whatever they want.

Thats what Xilin is wearing

"For the last time, Curley we're going to be late." Hannah shouted. "Yah, I'm on my way down stairs." I shouted back, "I had to reply to Yixing and Sehun." I have spare change of clothes because I know what the boys are like, and we basically are doing a photoshoot at school.

A/N:
Hiiii, I decided to update this part as pt 1 idk how long it's gonna take to finish it off but currently I am lacking creativity for the book. Please bear with me atm, I will update when I have an idea. Its taken me a couple of weeks to just write this much.

diolch am fod yn amyneddgar