Adult supervision required

So, how is it? Asked a tall, multiple faceplated clown.

How's what? Bonnie questions back.

Taking care of two small bunnies.

...exhausting... Bonnie sighed. Although, I'm not surprised. I did deal with them at a young age.

Hey dad, can I play this? Bonbon asks as he holds up Bonnie's guitar.

Isn't that kinda big for you? Bonnie says as he sees his own son struggling to hold it up.

I can play it as the Double Bass.

No.

Bonnet comes around the corner with a box of pizza. Bonnie watches as she sets it down on the table with a question popping into his head. Where'd you get that?

From the kitchen. Bonnet answers as she opens up the box.

Where specifically?

Who took my pizza?! Screeched a yellow bird.

...From the "ready to go" isle. Answered the pink bunny.

You! Chica entered the scene. You shouldn't take stuff that isn't yours!

Technically, it's the company's. Bonnet informed. Just because your the pizza lover doesn't mean you can eat any pizza you want here. Soon, the company will realize that you're the reason we keep having a few shortages for supplies and stop buying extras so you can never eat pizza in the night again. So, I'm doing you a favor.

The yellow chick was shocked at the information thrown at her face. She slowly turns to the purple bunny. Bonnie, just because she's imprinted on you doesn't mean you can tell her EVERYTHING that goes on.

Bonnie scratched the back of his head. I... Didn't tell her anything...

Circus baby laughed. They're more alike than you think.

What do you mean by that? Chica became confused.

Meh. That I'll leave for you to figure out. The clown said before she left.

What does she mean by that? Chica turns to Bonnie, expecting him to answer.

Bonnie thought for a moment then decided to finally let out Toy Bonnie's useless secret out. But before he could, the same bunny he thought of came in. Hey Chica, Freddy wanted to remind you to clean the kitchen.

Oh! My bad. The chick ran out of the room, leaving the unknown family by themselves.

I thought that was your duty. Bonnie gave Toy Bonnie a dispassionate look. Toy Bonnie tried going for a punch but Bonnie blocked it and got back. The hell is your problem?!

You tried telling her, didn't you?

Telling who what? Bonbon interjected. The lighter blue bunny froze in action as her son walked into the scene.

Is this all about your fame? Bonnet joined in.

No! Their mother snapped back. I just... Don't want anyone else to reveal my gender until I'm ready. I don't need anyone else telling for me.

Gee, that's nice of you to do. Bonnie said with sarcasm.

Whatever! We need to go around and do a quick search around the restaurant. Come on. The light blue bunny says as she got out of the room.