𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓝𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓢𝓱𝓮-𝓦𝓸𝓵𝓯

Start from the beginning

"Look..." Addison started jumping off the railing and onto the stiff wood of the balcony, "there are things you still don't know about Forks, there are things you don't want to know, and there are things I'm not allowed to talk about with you". She crossed her arms over her chest realizing how dark her words sounded, "I know it sounds ominous but please just trust me when I say everything is okay, just keep moving on with your life". Addison knew the human wouldn't trust her, she would go home and do some digging, but Sam had told her to leave his pack's secret a secret, no he practically demanded her to make sure it stayed a secret, but things in Forks Washington could never stay a secret...

✰✰✰

Addison walked through the dark woods listening to the sound of crickets chirping, she had been finding herself lost in the woods at night more than usual, if she wasn't with Isabella then she was looking up at the stars as she pushed past limbs that tried to smack her in the face. She wondered if maybe she was just feeling homesick, maybe that was the reason behind her constant dazing and random walks through the woods, she was just missing her family... She was missing when everything was normal well as normal as a family of vegetarian vampires could be. Addison missed when Edward wasn't God knows where, she missed when her family wasn't in some New York penthouse while she was in Forks Washington all alone, and maybe it was wrong to say but she missed the times when Isabella Marie Swan wasn't in her life back when life was simple. 

Addison pushed past another tree limb pausing at the overwhelming wet-dog scent with very small hints of fresh wild lavender and vanilla, she followed the scent wondering if she had accidentally crossed the treaty but her curiosity had gotten the best of her. "Hello?" she froze at the sight of a naked girl, "wow uh very naked she-wolf" she coughed awkwardly diverting her eyes out of respect for the strange girl. Addison slowly stepped forward listening to the sound of the girl's heavy breathing, she knew wolves had bad tempers especially the newly-turned ones. She pulled her hoodie over her head holding it out towards the wolf, "I don't want anything from you" the girl growled but Addison didn't move, "would you rather stay naked?". The wolf let out a deep growl of annoyance before snatching the jacket, slipping into the oversized fabric, Addison was glad she had chosen one of her oversized hoodies to wear for her evening walk.

The She-Wolf was rather beautiful in Addison's personal opinion, she had perfect copper skin, her sleek black hair framed her features and barely reached her ears, she was taller than Addison, 5'8 or 5'9. "I...wasn't aware the Quileute Tribe had she-wolves?"

✰✰✰

Leah Clearwater stared at the vampire in front of her with burning hated swimming around in her brown irises, she didn't want company especially from a blood-sucking leech, she definitely didn't want to be wearing its jacket, she just wanted to be alone, that was all she wanted anymore. "They don't- or they didn't I'm the only one" her tongue betrayed her and spoke to the leech anyway, she hated being the only girl wolf in her ex-boyfriend's pack, mainly because she had to be around him. The vampire nodded with a small hum swinging her legs but that was all she did and Leah didn't like how the mysterious vampire stayed quiet, she didn't know why it annoyed her so much but there was something odd that made Leah want to gravitate towards the pixie-like vampire. 

"W-why aren't you talking" she finally snapped tired of the silence she had originally craved, "you don't seem like much of a talker, I figured I'd be caring to your needs". Leah watched with studying eyes as the vampire stood up stepping close but not close enough to cross over the treaty and her hand stuck out "I'm Addison, Addison Cullen". Leah stared at the hand conflicted, she knew something or maybe everything would change if she took the hand but once again her body betrayed her, and her warm palm connected with the cold flesh of a Cullen. "Leah Clearwater". "It's lovely to meet you, Leah".

A/n~ Leah's finally here!! I'm sorry if she's a little out of character its the first time I've really really wrote for Leah Clearwater, but I hope you enjoyed. 

Feel free to leave any comments or criticisms. <3 Jade