2101- 2120 Admire

Start from the beginning

  Su Luo was besieged by ten Nine-Eyed Demon Spiders, but she was very comfortable, and she took the time to talk to Rongjun.

  "I have slept for too long before, and now my muscles and bones have not been activated, how can I be tired?"

  Su Luo replied, causing these people to laugh.

  Usually they are almost too busy in one-on-one against the Nine-Eyed Demon Spider. The boss deals with ten Nine-Eyed Demon Spiders alone, and even said that there is no activity. Is the gap a bit big?

  At this moment, suddenly, Su Luo's eyes wrinkled slightly.

  "Have you rested yet?" Su Luo glanced at them crosswise.

  "Okay, okay, it's moldy." Everyone said so.

  "That's good, the little lord of the nine-eyed demon spider came out, help stabilize it." When

  Su Luo said this, the little lord of the nine-eyed demon spider hadn't come out yet, so everyone looked at a loss, but they soon Reacted, because at this time a sharp sound almost pierced their eardrums.

  "It's a Nine-layer Poisonous Spider!" Rong Jun looked at the thick green mist, his face suddenly changed!

  "This is already the ultimate BPSS in the hard mode. I didn't expect it to be just the little lord here!" Yan Mo's eyes flashed solemnly.

  "Quickly take the pill!" 201 exclaimed, and at the same time took out a medicine bottle.

  This is his way of buying people's hearts.

  Super antidote!

  Su Luoman glanced at 201 carelessly, and threw a medicine bottle at Rongjun: "Master-level detoxification pills, one per person, speed!"

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 2103 The admiration of thousands of people 7

  "Master-level detoxification pills? One for each person?"

  "Is it true? Would it be too extravagant?"

  Although everyone was full of doubts, they were all full of Su Luo. Good impression. Because there are too few pharmacists on the mainland, all the medicines above the master level are priceless, and they can't be bought with points.

  Now that there is a master-level detoxification pill, naturally no one will choose to use the super detoxification pill.

  As a result, the bottle of detoxification pill from 201 was firmly held in his hand by himself, almost crushed into powder!

  But at this moment, who will notice his emotions?

  Su Luo's cold voice sounded: "Sister, stand in this position."

  "Rongjun, five meters ahead of the left!"

  "Yan Mo, five meters ahead of the right!"

  Before the leader of the Nine-layer Poisonous Spider rushed over, Su Luo had already Arrange the locations methodically.

  But seeing 201 standing stupidly on the edge, Su Luo gave him an angry push, "If you want to play, you can hold the corner door, if you don't want to play, just play!" How has

  201 ever been so contemptuous? For a moment, his eyes widened, and he stared at Su Luo!

  Su Luo shrugged, without giving him a look, already running to attract the hatred of the leader of the Nine-layer Poisonous Spider.