2101- 2120 Admire

Start from the beginning

  But this smile made the little friends messy in the wind, like cramps.

  Is Nima still a human?

  Is it too fast?

  It doesn't matter if one person singles out nine nine-eyed magic spiders, it's so easy!

  Is this really the one who rules the Seven Stars? Could it be the seven stars of the holy rank?

  Being so stimulated by Su Luo, everyone's heads were dizzy and messed up.

  Only 201, his hand clenched into a fist, the blue veins on the back of his hand burst and jumped suddenly.

  Such a person, does he really choose to be the enemy? Is he really sure of such strength? For a time, 201 fell into a deep confusion.

  At this moment, facing the mess of everyone, Su Luo only smiled faintly, and let's go. "

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 2102 The admiration of thousands of people 6

  At this time, there was a commotion outside the tower.

  "Wa! Su Luo's ranking has moved, it has moved!"

  "From 230 to 225! What's wrong with Nima? Isn't there a dozen people on it? Why did she move the ranking alone?"

  "The rest ? Are all the people dead?"

  "I don't know, damn! Look, Su Luo's name has moved again!"

  "This time it's 222! It's a good number two!"

  "This Nima is someone else's No matter how the ranking moves, is there something wrong with the system god?"

  "Damn! What's wrong with Nima? Su Luo's ranking has gone up again, it has gone up again, 219!!!"

  "Wipe! The rest of the people" What are you doing standing there? Watching the show? Becoming an audience? They go in for assessment, not the theater!"

  The people outside the tower are scolding, and they can say anything, but in a word, it's just a sentence.

  They were shocked by Su Luo!

  They have stayed in the lower mountain for so long, who didn't follow the steps and climb up from the bottom little by little?

  But for this Su Luo, Nima didn't know if he was a wicked child in his previous life. The speed of this high-ranking place, tut tut.

  From the beginning, she still fell asleep all the way, everyone was full of contempt and contempt for her, but who would know that this girl would be so gorgeous and counterattack, the Jedi counterattack? This face slap is too cool. Is there anything wrong with it?

  Outside the tower, everyone craned their necks, held their breath, and stared at the clear figure on the screen with excitement and excitement. They only felt that her every move and smile were filled with incredible beauty.

  Inside the tower.

  Except for Su Luo, the rest of the friends are really sore on their legs, but they can only be spectators. It is because their captain is too strong and loves individual performances too much.

  "Boss, are you tired? Do you want to rest?" Rong Jun asked with a smile.

  Seeing the boss kill these nine-eyed demon spiders like killing paper, his hands are itchy.