Father...

It was a rainy day, the roads were flooding and everyone was told to stay indoors. My mom and I were in the living room watching a movie while Kensuke and Masahiro were doing their homework in their rooms. The storm was loud and the thunder would sometimes cause the house to shake. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. My mom got up from the couch and opened the door to reveal a red haired man with emerald green eyes.

"Is this the Ooshiba resistance?" The man spoke, he appeared to be in his mid 30s, not much older than me.

"Yes, may I help you?" My mother replied just as confused as I was.

"My name is Akio Setagawa, and I'm here for my son."

Was this guy out of his mind? I slowly approach the doorway and stand next to my mother. The man was around 5'10, making him shorter than me. "Do you have anything to identify yourself as his guardian?" I asked the older man in my teacher voice. He digs though his pocket to find a copy of Masahiro's birth certificate, his name's on there, Masahiro's mom's name is on there, and the date is correct. I stood them dumbfounded, I can't let him take Masa.

"Honey, why don't you go get him?" My mom said placing her hand gently on my back. I nod and headed towards the former guest room. After knocking and getting permission to enter I walk into the room to see my loving fiancé sitting cross legged on his bed with a laptop and notebook in front of him. I take a seat on the side of the bed.

"Masahiro, we have a situation"

"Is everything ok? Did I do something? I can fix it, I know I can!" He had closed his computer and was close up to me. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close to me.

"No baby, it wasn't you"

"Than, what is it?"

"...You're father's here...he had identification that he was so and wants to take you" I tried to hold my voice steady and strong as to not have Masahiro freak out. The blond was confused before gripping tightly onto me, as small tears started to exit his eyes.

"But, I'm so happy here. I don't want to go, I don't want to leave you."

"I know love, but I don't know what to do"

"Can I...talk to him?" He asked. I nodded and he took a moment to compose himself before leaving the bedroom. Once he made it to the front door the resemblance between the two was clear. I stood next to my mom nervously as I watched the seen unfold.

"Father..."

"Son. It great to see you after so many years!"

"Why'd you leave?"

"Huh?"

"Why do you want me know but not when I was born?" The man looked surprised and speechless. I could tell that anger was rising from both sides and it was when the man grab Masa's wrist that I exploded. Before my mom could stop me, I kicked the man's knee causing him to fall and let Masahiro go. The young boy fell backwards onto my chest and quickly made a run for his room. After threatening the man to never come back and telling him that what he experienced was the least I could do, I made my way to the blond's room.