Chapter 1: The Memory

No-ones pov.

It's a peaceful night here in the Kalos region our hero's sleep peacefully in her sleeping bags dreaming of many things. But for little one Bonnie she twists and turns in her what could she be dreaming of?

Bonnies pov.

I was being held by my papa as I heard a giggle and saw a tall woman standing there her smile seems so happy. Big brother hugged her as I heard him saw "be back soon mamma!" I froze and looked at the woman I've seen from photos I reach for her until the sky turns red and these weird planet vine things.

Appear and grab the woman I gasp and reach for her until she dragged under. Screaming awake "MOMMY!" Everyone was around me as big brother hugged me I sobbed into his chest "Bonnie what's wrong!". Hiccupping I say "I I s saw m mommy! And t these w weird plants th things took h her away!"

He sighed and hugged me tighter as I started to calm down not knowing that Squishy was looking at me with sympathy.

Timeskip.

Clement sighed as he watched his little sister whimper in her sleep as Ash sat next to him and asked "hey Clement what was that all about?" Clement sighed again and said "when I was just 4 years old and Bonnie was just a baby our mother disappeared we searched for her but she was gone without a trace and knowing her she would never leave us!".

Ash sighed and said "And your saying Bonnie's been have nightmares ever since?" Clement nodded and both boys departed back into there sleeping bags. The Zygarde core known as Squishy sighed and looked at the little 6 year old with pity as he went back into the bag saying "your mother loves you Bonnie if only you know what she has become".

(Hey my star-cubs! Been awhile hasn't it anyway this is Pokemon X reader version fan-fiction and it was an idea I had so please enjoy!)