Finally

Hey everypony. I hope you like this chapter. This is a pairing chapter. If u don't agree with the pairing,no hateful comments. Plz and Ty. Now onto ze story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I looked over at the beautiful white pony with dark purple hair. I have had a crush on Rarity for like forever. I look down at my claws with sadness. I was a dragon so she would never like me back. I look back at her. I loved the way her hair just flowed and how her eyes sparkled in the light and how her three gem cutie mark literally shined. My eyes watered. I loved her but she would never love me back. All because I'm a dragon. I saw her working on her dresses. She was making all our friends dresses for the Grand Galloping Gala and they were beautiful. They weren't as beautiful as her though.
"Oh Spike,could you please fetch me a glass of water? My throat is just parched." She said. I stood up and walked to the kitchen and fetched her some water. I watched her as she drank it. Even when she was drinking,she was perfect. I sighed. I wished she loved me back. I looked at the time.
"Hey Rarity. I have to go help Twilight. It's Reshelving Day. I guess I'll talk to you later." I said.
"All right darling. Be careful." She said. She kissed my cheek and went back to work on the dresses. I sighed dreamily and walked back to Twilights house. If only Rarity would notice how much I love her.
---------------------------------------------
I sighed dreamily in my sleep. I was having a dream about Rarity again. Inside my head,I was walking claw and hoof with Rarity. We were walking through Ponyville. When we got to Carousel Boutique,Rarity turned and looked at me.
"Spike,I love you." She said. She leaned in and we were about to kiss when I heard a loud yelling. I opened my eyes to see Twilight waking me up.
"Come on Spike. Get up." She said. I grumbled. I was so close. I was always woken up before she kissed me. I growled. And put the blanket over my head. Maybe I'll fall asleep and my dream will continue from where it ended. I snuggled into my bed,about to fall asleep again,when Twilight used her magic to pull the blanket up and pick me up. I grumbled.
"Ok. Ok. I'm up. Now let me go." I said. She slowly put me down to the floor and left. I slowly walked down the stairs and started cooking breakfast.
"Make an extra plate because Rarity is coming over to give me my dress and you your outfit for the Gala." Twilight yelled to me. I was suddenly really excited and awake. I cooked pancakes and the drink was apple juice. I knew apple juice was Rarity's favorite drink. I set the table and cleaned up my mess. By the time I was done,there was a knock at the door.
"I got it!" I yelled. I hurried to the door. When I opened the door,Rarity was standing there,beautiful as always. She was levitating two things with her magic. I opened the door as wide as it would go and let her in. She trotted in and went to the table where the breakfast was.
"Would you like me to take these upstairs for you?" I asked Rarity. She nodded and levitated them towards me. I caught them and went upstairs and laid them on the bed. When I got downstairs,Rarity and Twilight were having a conversation. I sat at the last place open and started eating.
"My my. These pancakes are simply divine Spike." Rarity said. I blushed.
"Thanks Rarity." I said.
"Will you excuse us for a bit Twilight?" Rarity said. She nodded and Rarity led me upstairs. She levitated the smaller bag with her magic and brought it over to me. She pulled the bag off and I gasped. There was a dark navy blue tux with a white undershirt and a deep purple bow tie. It also included a set of midnight black shoes with a dark purple strap and a golden buckle and a black top hat with a really dark forest green band around it.
"It's amazing!" I gasped. She squealed.
"Try it on." She said. I grabbed it and whipped it on in a jiffy. When I was done, I looked in the mirror. I looked amazing!
"You look absolutely amazing." She said. I looked some more in the mirror I thought about it and I realized that now was the perfect time to tell Rarity how I felt.
"Hey Rarity. I have something to tell you." I said nervously.
"What is it Spike?" She said. I took a deep breath.
"Ever since Twilight and I moved to Ponyville and met you,I've always had a crush on you. It started out small,but slowly grew. I have come to realize that I love you Rarity. I understand if your sick of me now." I said. I lowered my head down. All was silent for awhile. I was surprised when I felt her lift my head up and nuzzle me.
"Oh Spike. I've always loved you." She said. She leaned in and kissed me. I kissed her back. When she pulled back,all I could do was stare into her beautiful blue eyes. A light pink blush showed up really clearly on her pure white face. I felt my cheeks heat up and I giggled a little. I heard her giggle a little.
"Well I have to go give Twilight her dress. Wanna come?" She said. I nodded and she levitated the bigger bag with her magic and we walked downstairs. When we got downstairs,Twilight was of course reading a book. I cleared my throat and she looked up from her book.
"Is that my dress?" She asked. Rarity nodded and uncovered it. It was a dark purple dress with light blue stars all over and a medium blue collar. There was also light blue shoes with purple stars all over them. It came with a big dark blue hair clip in the shape of a star. Twilight gasped.
"It's beautiful!" She exclaimed. I chuckled.
"Well try it on." Rarity said. Twilight rushed into the next room,leaving me and Rarity alone. I looked over at Rarity,green eyes meeting blue eyes. I smiled. She was mine. All mine. I kissed her lightly and continued to look at her. I was glad she was finally mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well there you guys go. I hope y'all liked it. Now if u don't approve of this couple,don't go all hateful on this story. This is my opinion. I'll update as soon as I can. If u wanna read another good story,I would highly suggest my story called The New Girl. It's also My Little Pony but the only thing that's the same is The Main 6 and the name of the school. That's it. It's like Equestria Girls. Starburst out!