29

Hyejin's POV

We were sitting in the living room waiting for other members to get ready when Jieun came in.

"Hyejin-ah, can you come to the hq, we have a board meeting" I nodded and followed my leader.

We went inside the meeting room and there were of course board members and Jimin was sitting in front of the huge desk.

We sat down and Jimin was the first one to talk.

"I want to retire" We all gasped and started questioning why.

"Jimin-ah, why? Why so suddenly?" Soyeon asked. "I'm not moving out, I just want to quit doing mafia activities. I actually thought about this for a long time, I really did. You guys made me find out what happiness is, and you'll always be my one and only family. But I think it's now time for me to experience different things''

We were all pretty shocked at her decision, but we respect it. We never forced anyone to be in our group or do missions someone wasn't comfortable with.

Then we signed the papers that expired the whole contract. Of course Jimin wasn't kicked out of the house since first of all she doesn't have a place to go, second of all she wasn't kicked out which meant she can stay how long she wants.

When everyone left Jieun stopped me. "Hyejin-ah, Uh- I-" I was confused as to why she was so hesitant to say anything, she's mostly to confident one.

"What is it?" I asked and while she looked at the floor she asked. "Do you think Renjun likes me?" I didn't think, I knew he does. But it was his god damn job to tell her.

"Jieun-ah, I don't know what he thinks of you. But you're an amazing girl and if you really like him just go for it." I said and as I saw her pout I leaned in a bit closer and whispered. "I still haven't told Donghyuck that I had a crush on him in middle school" I winked at her and she laughed at me.

"Let's go get ready, we have a graduation to attend" Jieun said and we both left to get ready.

~~~

"Why are you so needy today?" I whispered to my boyfriend who was sitting next to me and kept poking my thigh. "Can you focus? Our friends are graduating" He just kept distracting me. I placed my hand on his thigh and lightly squeezed it. "Poke me one more time, and you're not getting anything" I said in a mad but also teasing way. I saw him gulp and he immediately lowered his hand.

After the graduation we went to eat something. Some of Daisy members were busy as they were helping 127 with finding the rapist and some of them were working on Treasure.

While eating I saw a familiar girl walk into the restaurant. Somin... The girl that dared to threw herself on MY man. I got up making everyone confused. I walked up to the girl.

"Hi!" I said with a fake smile and before she could say anything my fist met her face. I placed myself on top of her and started pulling on her hair. She hit me with her head making my nose bleed. She pushed me off making me hit my head on one of the tables leg. "Ah- you fucking whore!" I screamed and before I threw myself on her again I felt pair of arms lift me up.

"Let me down! Hyuck, put me down!" He took me out of the restaurant and we went to the close park and sat on the bench.

"Why did you stop m-" I was cut off by Hyuck slamming his lips on mine. His hand was on my waist while the other one was holding my chin. He knew what's he's doing, and he clearly knew that I'm weak for him.

After he pulled away he took out tissues from my bag, and stuffed my nose as it started bleeding again.

"I know you don't like her, but I don't want you to get in trouble" he patted my head and kissed me on my forehead. We stayed like this for a little bit while holding hands.

We were walking around when we saw a house on fire, we quickly walked up to the scene. I overheard some ladies saying there are two girls inside. I looked around and realized that it's Jinah's friends house and she was hanging out with her today.

"Jinah.." I said quietly before giving my bag to Donghyuck. I ran inside the house without any preparations and I could only hear Donghyuck's voice behind me.

I got through the flames and heard two voices crying for help. I went upstairs and opened one of the doors.

"Jinah-yah! Don't worry I'm here" I said as I walked into the room where the girls were trapped. I grabbed from the closet two t-shirts and made them wet, I gave it to the girls and told them to hold it up to their mouths. We got downstairs and the main door were covered with flames.

We decided to use the garden door, as we were walking I heard weird cracking. I looked above my head and saw the ceiling cracking. I pushed the girls outside and tripped before I could get up the ceiling fell and it smashed my legs making me faint.

3rd person POV

The girls screamed as the ceiling fell on the older girl. "Hyejin-ah!" Jinah cried out.  Donghyuck heard the screamed and ran to the garden. His heart dropped when he saw his love under the rubble. The siren of the firetruck was heard and soon after the ambulance arrived.

The first person Donghyuck called was Jungwoo as he was the only family she had, and he really cared for his sister.

While firefighters were trying to move the huge pieces of ceiling from the girl she woke up. "Oh my God! My legs!" She started panicking. Her boyfriend walked up to her and immediately tried to calm her down so she won't move a lot.

They safely took her out and she was immediately taken to the hospital.

Medical staff were busy saving Hyejin while Donghyuck was sitting on bench and shaking as he was scared. Jungwoo was the first one to arrive.

"J-Jungwoo..." Donghyuck said as he saw the older approach him. As Jungwoo saw Hyuck's state he immediately hugged him. He realized how much he cares about his girlfriend and he was sure that he's the right one.

"It's ok, she'll be fine. Our Hyejinie is a really strong girl, she got trough so many hardships." Jungwoo was angry as to why was his sister always getting hurt after helping someone.

The boys were sitting and waiting for the results. Suddenly a bunch of girls came in.. Daisies.

"Where's my baby?" Jieun said with tears in her eyes. Hyemi walked up to Donghyuck and patted his shoulder. Dreamies also arrived. Renjun was by Jieun's side, Mark was standing awkwardly next to Soojin not knowing what to do.

After few hours the doctor came out and he was a bit flustered when bunch of people started asking him questions. "Is there Kim Hyejin's guardian" the doctor said and Jungwoo got up taking Donghyuck with him. "We are" it sounded like he fully accepted Donghyuck as his sister boyfriend.

The doctor then took them to another room to talk. "The patient is currently stable, but her lower body may be temporarily paralyzed" Jungwoo could only hold his tears, while Donghyuck was only thinking of how she's going to handle it.

Donghyuck's POV

I went straight to her room when Jungwoo went to talk to the others. After I saw her laying in bed almost lifeless I couldn't hold it in anymore. I broke down next to her bed while pressing her hand to my cheek.

After I calmed down, I sat down and I didn't even realize when I started to massage her legs. I found it weird that she wasn't waking up, then Jungwoo came in. "Donghyuck-ah, the doctors said that they don't know when she'll wake up" I froze in my spot.

Please wake up.. I need to tell you I love you....

~~~