28

3rd person POV

After reading the e-mail, Hyejin quickly packed some of her stuff and left the dreamies headquarters. She went to the girls and when she walked in some of the girls greeted her with a smile but when they noticed her red puffy eyes they immediately went up to her.

"Hyejin-ah, what's wrong?" Hana said as she crouched next to her. She then opened her email on her phone and showed it to Hana, Jieun, and Soyeon.

The email said:

Isn't so loyal is he?

With a photo attached to it. It was taken when Somi threw herself on the boy and kissed him. Hyejin burst out crying her eyes out while the members comforted her and said that the photo is probably fake.

~~~

Hyemi went downstairs as she realized that Hyejin isn't home. She stayed in the living room and later on the guys joined her.

After few minutes Donghyuck came back home. Renjun stood up and glared at the boy that just got back. "What the fuck took you so long?" before Donghyuck could answer Hyemi's phone started ringing.

"Uh- Jieun, what's up?" Hyemi said and soon after her eyes opened wide. "What? Why is she crying?" she said as she got up from the couch. After hearing the reason the girl gave Donghyuck a death glare. She ended the call and few seconds later Jieun send her the photo.

"Lee Donghyuck! You're dead!" Hyemi started chasing him around the living room while clueless Donghyuck was running away. "HOW DARE YOU MAKE MY BEST FRIEND CRY! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" she screamed at him at top of her lungs. "We trusted you with someone so fragile, yet you cheat on her?!" she yelled as she kicked his ankles.

"I didn't cheat on Hyejin, what are you talking about?" Donghyuck asked as he was still confused. Hyemi showed him the photo and the boys also gathered to see it.

"Where do you think you're going?" Hyemi asked as she grabbed Donghyuck's hand. "I need to talk to her!" he said with worried but also angry voice as he couldn't believe at what Somin did.

"If you want to talk to her, then do it tomorrow. I'm sure she doesn't want to see you right now" Hyemi said and ran to her best friend.

~~~

Hyemi stayed with the girl the whole night as she struggled with her nightmares. It was the most difficult night for her. She felt like she was going crazy. "Hey, Hyejin-ah, I'm here you're fine. Pleasee" Hyemi at this point didn't know what to do as her friend struggled mentally.

It was 3AM and Hyemi wasn't able to sleep at all, she was worried about her best friend. Of course they were really close with every Daisy member but Hyemi and Hyejin had that bond that they don't have with others. They both also had intimate relationship so maybe that's also why they both care about each other so much.

"Please, no. Don't touch me, pleasee!" Hyejin started screaming and walking around the room like she was possessed. "Hyejin-ah, look. No one's here, it's only me. I'll protect you" Hyemi said and forcefully hugged her friend.

Hyejin then broke into tears and her knees gave out so they both kneeled while still hugging each other. "Am I not good enough?" she said between her sobs.

"What? No, why would you say that? You're an amazing, beautiful girl. Everyone would want to get in your pants." the girls lightly laughed.