Mizuta: "Octo Canyon...? We're going back...?"

Marina: "Don't worry, we have a base set up in Tentakeel Outpost. You'll be safe there."

Mizuta: "Okay..."

Marina picked up Mizuta and they called a taxi. Realising that they would raise suspicion if they went into the Square as a group, they decided that the Plaza would be the next thing. When they arrived, Callie led them to the grate and guided them through the sewers to Octo Canyon.

The group made it to Tentakeel Outpost in record time, they were met with a rather nervous Cap'n and Marie. Marie heard them arrive and quickly ran over, she didn't waste time getting to business.

Marie: "We've heard nothing from the Agents, the radio cut out."

Marina: "What about 8 and 9?"

Pearl: "Yeah, any luck with those two?"

The Cap'n stepped forward, shaking his head.

Cap'n: "No luck there as well."

Marina went into the Cabin to lay Mizuta down with Dan following them. The Cap'n continued.

Marie: "We're confident in their abilities, but the fact this lockdown only happened a little while after this "Commander B" guy made himself known, I would be lying if I said I wasn't suspicious."

Callie: "Well you two must have figured out a way to get in already, right!?"

Marie: "Yeah of course. Our answer is over there."

Marie turned and pointed to Marina just as both her and Dan came out of the Cabin. While she had been inside, she could still hear the conversation, it wasn't like they were trying to be quiet.

Marina: "Me?"

Cap'n: "That's correct! While I have no clue how all this technology works nowadays, I could tell you were able to infiltrate Kamabo using your laptop!"

Marie: "Psst, I told him about that stuff."

Marie smugly grinned while the Cap'n narrowed his eyes, but he carried on nevertheless.

Cap'n: "With that information in mind, perhaps you could find a way to get us in there!"

Marina: "Well getting into their servers was hard, but there's always a loophole, I'll get looking."

The Cap'n stood up confidently and spoke.

Cap'n: "Now then, Agent 10, we'll be sending you into the facility."

Dan: "O-only me?"

C/M/P: "What!?"

The girls protested, saying how it was 'reckless' or 'stupid'. the Cap'n remained sure in his decision however.

Cap'n: "Listen buckos, I understand your concern, but we already have four other Agents inside. We need you lasses out here in case anything goes wrong!"

Before they could object, Dan spoke up.

Dan: "Alright, I'll get ready."

Pearl: "Nah, I'm coming with ya man!"

Callie: "Same, we're going together!"

Marie: "...Fine Gramps."

Callie/Pearl: "What!?"

Marie: "Look, I'm...sceptical, but Gramps calls the shots here, he's the Captain after all."

Cap'n: "I know this seems crazy buckos. But trust me, I know what I'm doing."

Pearl: "...Fine."

Callie: "...Okay Gramps."

Dan quickly prepared himself. When he had returned, Marina had already managed to make a breakthrough.

Marina: "Alright, I've found a vulnerability in their systems and I've managed to bypass their security. If I'm correct, I'll be able to open that door for you. But there's something I must warn you about."

Marie: "And that is?"

Marina: "Once Dan's in there, I don't think I'll be able to get him out. The server will likely respond to an unauthorised input and block me out, so Dan and the other Agents will need to stop whatever's in there if they want to get back out."

Cap'n: "I wish you the best of luck Agent 10."

Dan approached the group, and gave them a warm smile.

Dan: "We'll win this, I promise."

Marie: "We'll be rooting for ya, good luck."

Dan walked over to the grate. Before he could take off, he felt arms wrapped around him. He turned his head, and was met with Pearl and Marina.

Marina: "You stay safe, okay?"

Pearl: "We don't wanna lose ya again!"

Then someone else hugged Dan.

Callie: "You and the others better come back, or I'll come down there myself!"

Dan: "Heh, thanks you guys."

Marie then walked in front of him, and lightly chuckled.

Marie: "I would hug you, but I'm not the type of gal to do that, soooo..."

Marie raised her hand and closed it.

Marie: "Fistbump."

Dan: "Pffft, sure why not?"

Dan fistbumped Marie, with them doing a little "whoosh" and raising their hands.

Marie: "Heh, sweet. Good luck Dan."

Dan: "Thanks Marie."

They let go of Dan and he approached the grate.

Dan: "I'll see you guys soon."

Dan dove into the grate.

Cap'n: "(The Agents will pull this off, I'm sure they will!)"