Didn't expect you to show up..

⚠️This oneshot somewhat contains manga spoilers⚠️

I don't actually read the manga myself lol- I've just been spoiled so much, that I know what's going on-

Possible triggerwarnings: Cursing, , Mentions of suicide baiting, manga spoilers ofc-, 

This oneshot also contains slight hero- and a bunch of Bakugou slander (I don't hate Bakugou, but this is the perspective of Midoriya, who is absolutely done with Bakugou's shit)

Ships: None

Small summary: Class 1-a holds a reunion party 2 years after they've graduated, but they didn't really expect Midoriya to show up after he left UA...

Narrator's POV

*

*

It's been 2 years since class 1-a graduated, well, most of 1-a.. Most of them have become pro heroes, except one; Izuku Midoriya. Midoriya dropped out of UA to become a vigilante, and he's become quite well known. So, life seems great, right? Nope, no one stayed in contact with Midoriya, and it's not like they really could. Midoriya is great at staying hidden, escaping several pro heroes. And, the whole reason he left was to protect them, so what would be the point of doing that if he was going to call them everyday? It's not much help that technically, they're supposed to arrest Midoriya for being a vigilante..

So you could imagine the complete and utter shock that fell upon 1-a when a certain viridian boy showed up..

3rd person's POV

*

*

It's 19:15, 15 minutes since the agreed time to show up. Momo Yaoyorozu, now known as Creati, decided to host a class reunion at her house, and the last batch of people just showed up. Or.. that's what they think.

Despite being told to dress formal, Midoriya showed up in black jeans and a dark grey hoodie. He was going to show up late anyways, and it's not like he really cares. All Midoriya is showing up for, is to see how his old friends are doing, nothing more. No small talk, only to see their faces. He can't talk much anyways, since he kind of has to avoid pro heroes as a vigilante. But, despite the risk of showing his face, Midoriya is still determined to atleast see his former classmates smile.

Midoriya walked up to the entrance, quietly rethinking his decision of showing up to a house full of pro heroes as a vigilante. He pressed in the doorbell, as he anxiously waited for someone to open the door. Despite having a complete change of attitude towards heroes, villains, and basically everything, deep inside he was still the same anxiety filled kid from 4 years ago. 

Yaoyorozu slowly opened the door, a bit confused. Sure, she did invite everybody, but pretty much everyone agreed on the assumption that Midoriya probably wouldn't show up. But then he did. Yaoyorozu stared in shock as she saw Midoriya right infront of her, not being able to say anything. ''Uhm... hello?''  Midoriya said, as he didn't get any reponse. A minute of awkard silence went by, before being interrupted by a distant shout, ''Hey Yaomomo, who is it? and what's taking so long?''. This caused Yaoyorozu to snap out of her trance, ''Uh, well- You'll see for yourself..'' she responded quickly. ''So... may I come in, Yaoyorozu-san?'' Midoriya awkwardly said, ''Oh! uhm, y-yeah, come in..'' Yaoyorozu responded, though, it felt more like a question.

As Midoriya walked in, the room got silent. Suddenly, everybody was staring in shock, and Midoriya didn't know whether to feel uncomfortable, or scared of the fact they could technically arrest him. He quickly decided to put on a brave face, and say something more fitting of his changed personality, ''Good fucking evening everybody! how long has it been, 3, maybe 4 years?'' he spoke out confidently, with a slight smirk. After a few more seconds of shocked silence, Bakugou spoke up, ''Well, well... Didn't expect you to show up. what, finally had enough of running away from everyone?'' he said cockily. Midoriya felt a slight wave of guilt flow over him, which soon dissapeared when Bakugou continued with ''Still as pathetic and weak as ever, I see.''. ''Oh like you have any space to talk, I see you're still an asshole, kacchan.'', Midoriya replied, the word 'kacchan' laced with venom. The rest of the room stayed quiet. Izuku Midoriya, former class cinnamon roll, just cussed and talked back to Bakugou.

''Hah? Does the pathetic hero wannabe have something to say to me? You do realize I can arrest you, right?'' Bakugou said, irritation slowly growing. Midoriya did not take this lightly though, ''Me? A hero wannabe? Seriously? Wow, and here I thought you might've grown more mature. Also, I managed to escape the number 1 hero several times, I can easily escape some scum like you.''. The entirety of 1-a was taken aback by that response, even Bakugou. 'Does he even realize what he's saying?! He just called Bakugou scum!', many thought. Bakugou's anger just grew more, as he was about ready to explode Midoriya's ass, ''tch, scum? Do you even know what you're saying, damn deku?! I'm already the 5th ranked hero, I'll soon be number 1, unlike you, useless deku.''. ''Ohoho, you wanna go there? I don't give a fucking shit where you're ranked. No matter where you're ranked, you're not, and never will be, a hero to me. Heroes save people, I'm not quite sure what you do, but it's not that. Or do I need to remind you, mister swan dive?'', Midoriya fired back, his anger growing too. 

''Oh jesus christ, that was so fucking long ago! Are you still seriously hung up on that, you big fucking crybaby?'', Bakugou practically yelled out in anger. This struck a nerve in Midoriya, he usually isn't one to make a scene, but right now, he doesn't give a crap anymore. ''OH REALLY? WAS IT SO LONG AGO, BECAUSE I DON'T REMEMBER YOU APOLOGIZING FOR THAT, EVER! SO AS FAR AS I'M FUCKING CONCERNED, THAT WAS YESTERDAY, AND I HAVE EVERY FUCKING RIGHT TO BE HUNG UP ABOUT SOMEONE SUICIDE BAITING ME!'',  Bakugou was dead silent, Midoriya had officially snapped. ''OH?! GOT NOTHING TO SAY, MR EXPLOSION BITCH?! ARE YOU SUDDENLY REALIZING HOW MUCH OF A SHITTY PERSON YOU ARE?!'', Bakugou didn't know what to say anymore. ''Listen, deku I-'', he started, before being interrupted, ''No. I don't want to hear anymore words from you, Katsuki. I have as much right to be here, to see my old classmates, as you do. so shut the fuck up, and stay the hell away from me tonight.'', Midoriya stated cold, but more calmly this time. 

''W-what happened to 'kacchan'?'', Bakugou quietly spoke in disbelief, ''Do you really think that you're still entitled to bear that nickname?'',  he hissed back.

1-a was very confused on what happened, Midoriya mentioned suicide baiting, so that was definitely a new piece of information.. The thought lingered in their minds the entire night, but nobody wated to set off either of the boys, so they decided to keep quiet about this.

The rest of the night went on somewhat smoothly, the two avoided eachother succesfully, and Midoriya still got the chance to catch up with some old friends without being arrested. Though, nobody can deny the heavy lingering tension throughout the night, despite Midoriya and Bakugou not saying another word to eachother.

*

*

WOWIE THAT WAS ANGSTY- though, I can do worse dkndkd- I saw a video on youtube, which was like a 1-a reunion, but there was no angst, and mido was a hero- So then I thought, how would a reunion be, based off of what recently happened in the manga? I honestly rlly want Mido to snap at Bakuhoe, but until that happens, I'll write it myself😌

uhm, yeah-

I'm lowkey proud of this, ngl-

Idk when the next one shot will be, but if ya want, I'm open to a few requests! I doubt anybody would request anything, but eh, worth a try- I doubt anybody will even read this in the first place, but still-

I guess I'll write what kind of requests I'll allow in an author's note- as I said, I don't expect anybody requesting anything, but if it does happen, I'm open to it sksnksns

I drew for like, 13 hours, and then my motivation suddenly switched from drawing to writing, so here I am :)

anyways, that was all!

💜I hope you enjoyed this oneshot, take care of yourself, and cya next time I guess!💜

✨Narwhal✨